Kettering University is pleased to announce the International Student Merit Scholarships and Kettering World Scholarship. The Kettering University Scholarships programs are available to all incoming international applicants and are automatically reviewed upon admission for this annual scholarship at Kettering University.
Above all, the Kettering University Scholarships will help to cover Kettering University Tuition. If this meets you right and you meet the requirements, take advantage of this opportunity and apply for the Merit Scholarships for International Students. The WSF Team has arranged all you need to win Kettering University Scholarships.
Students may be eligible for this scholarship because of the SAT or ACT scores. No separate application is required. The scholarship award amount is $3,500 – $17,500 USD. The scholarship deadline is March 8, 2020.
Kettering University offers an education that combines theory and practices far better than any other institution in the world. It has an extraordinary ability to attract top talent, whether it’s award-winning students or world-class faculty.
- All You Need To Know About Kettering University Scholarships
- Eligibility For The Kettering University Scholarships:
- Scholarship Worth
- Application Procedure For Merit Scholarships for International Students:
- How to Apply For Merit Scholarships for International Students:
- Applications Deadline For Kettering University Scholarships:
- Scholarship Link
- EDITOR’S RECOMMENDATION
All You Need To Know About Kettering University Scholarships
Eligibility For The Kettering University Scholarships:
- All-Freshman international applicants are eligible for this scholarship.
- Eligible candidates for this scholarship based on SAT or ACT scores.
- This scholarship cannot be combined with the World Scholarship but can be combined with other freshmen or Upper-Class scholarships.
Kettering World Scholarship
- All international applicants are automatically considered for this annual scholarship upon admission.
- No separate application is necessary. This scholarship can not be combined with the Merit Scholarship but can be combined with other Freshmen or Upper-Class scholarships.
Level/Field of Study
The Kettering University Scholarships are available for undergraduate studies.
The Kettering University Scholarships can be taken in Flint, is the largest city and county seat of Genesee, Michigan, USA. There are other US Scholarships available for International students in 2020. You can utilize these scholarship opportunities to solve most of your academics problems. Check out other scholarships you can apply for in 2020 to study in Europe, Africa, Asia, America, etc.
The Merit Scholarships for International Students is open to United States citizens and international students.
Read also if you wish to study outside your home country Simple and Detailed Answers about Applying and Winning a Scholarship.
Aside from the Kettering University Scholarships, there are other scholarships available to international students to study abroad. You can check our scholarship by country to access all scholarships available.
The Merit Scholarships for International Students is worth $ 3,500 – $ 17,500 USD for international scholarships and $ 3,500 – $ 14,000 USD for Kettering World Scholarships.
Application Procedure For Merit Scholarships for International Students:
The University urges all students to complete the FAFSA (Free Application for Federal Student Aid) form, which can be considered for assistance based on the needs they qualify beyond any scholarships awarded.
How to Apply For Merit Scholarships for International Students:
To apply for this scholarship, all incoming international students must check the link provided: https://www.kettering.edu/undergraduate-admissions/financial-aid/scholarships
Applications Deadline For Kettering University Scholarships:
The deadline is on March 8, 2020. After which applications will not be considered.
For more information on the Kettering, University Scholarships click on the link below:
Eligibility for winning our scholarship EBook
Get our Scholarship Ebook for free now, indicate interest in the comment section and the Ebook will be sent to you. This offer is for the first 50 people.