At the Anglo-Israel Association, the Kenneth Lindsay Scholarship Trust offers scholarships to Israeli students to enhance their education in all fields at UK universities and colleges.
The awards aim to promote close collaboration between individuals countries. Beneficiaries will get amounts ranging from £ 500 to £ 2000. Glance through the table of content below to discover how you may apply and the eligibility requirements.
The Kenneth Lindsay Scholarship at University of Birmingham
The University of Birmingham is a public research university located in Edgbaston, Birmingham, UK. He received his royal charter in 1900 as successor to Queens College Birmingham and Mason Science College, making it the first English civic university or “redbrick university” to receive his own royal charter.
The scholarships awarded between £500 and £2000.
Kenneth Lindsay Scholarship Eligibility
- The Kenneth Lindsay Scholarship Trust awards scholarships to students from Israel to improve its education in all fields at universities and colleges in the United Kingdom.
- The awards aim to promote close collaboration between individuals from both countries.
- To participate in this scholarship, scholars must complete their full-time work in the United Kingdom. Scholarships cannot be awarded to individuals who do not provide proof of address and bank account in the UK on their behalf.
LEVEL / FIELD OF SCHOLARSHIP
The scholarship is open to postgraduate studies awarded in any subject offered by the university.
This scholarship is to be taken in UK. If you are an international student and you wish to study in the united state of America, check out the best scholarships obtainable for study in the United States of America
Israeli students can apply.
How Do I Apply For Kenneth Lindsay Scholarship?
Download and complete the application form. They also require:
- An up to date CV to include your education in chronological order without any gaps. Periods of part-time education, army, paid or voluntary work should also be included, as should details of involvement in community work.
- A copy of the letter of acceptance from your chosen university.
- 2 Letters of recommendation from either – your professor, tutor, former employer, or Commanding Officer, which must be written on headed paper.
- An autobiographical statement including your interests, your
reasons for taking the proposed course, reasons for being considered for the Scholarship, and if awarded what impact it would make.
- A covering letter which should have your name and current address and contact details, and should include any additional relevant information, not included in the above forms, such as any relevant disability and whether accompanied by a spouse and children.
- It is mandatory to complete the financial statement in the form describing your additional sources of finance since the scholarships awarded are only between £500 and £2000.
- The scholarships awarded by the AIA are for one academic year only. Scholars undertaking a degree that involves more than one year of study may re-apply for funding for each academic year of their degree. In this case, only, the Kenneth Lindsay Scholar should each year submit: –
- Another complete application form.
- A report from their supervising professor as to how their studies
- Confirmation from the university that they are still registered
- A covering letter detailing how they feel their studies are
progressing and what other activities they have engaged in during the past
- Make 3 sets of this information and post to arrive before 30th April annually.
All application documents should be sent in triplicate i.e. 3 sets, by normal airmail only, not special delivery, to arrive by 30th April annually.
- As the offices are not manned 7 days a week any Special Delivery documents unable to be delivered to us will automatically be returned to the sender by the post office.
How to Apply: To apply for the scholarship, the applicants must download the application form and submit to Executive Director Anglo Israel Association
Kenneth Lindsay Scholarship Trust
P.O. Box 47819
London NW11 7WD
When is the Application Deadline for the scholarship?
The application deadline for the Scholarship is on 30th April every year.
We recommend other scholarship opportunities.
- Young Farmers Scholarship Programme in Australia
- Warren Buffett Scholarship
- Student Financial Aid in the United States
- US and French Scientists, NIDA Postdoctoral Research Fellowships
- Vice-Chancellor’s Scholarship for International Students at Robert Gordon University
- River Valley Cooperative Agriculture Scholarship in USA
- Foster Care-to-Success Scholarships
- Top 10 Turkey Scholarships for Pakistani Students
- Apply: VLIR-UOS Scholarship for Training and Masters Program in Belgium
- Top 15 Turkey Scholarships for Ethiopian Students
- DCU Executive MBA Ambition Scholarships in Ireland
- GAANN Fellowship at Ohio State University, USA
- Dell Scholarships In USA