Gambians are been invited to hurry and apply for the Kemitraan Negara Berkembang (KNB) Scholarship for Gambians, Applicants are advised to ensure that they have complied with the eligibility criteria to the later to ensure that none will be disqualified and all applications to be submitted must be completed by each applicant as an incomplete application will spell out disqualification for the applicant. Hurry now and apply for this scholarship program.
About Kemitraan Negara Berkembang Scholarship
The Indonesian government realizes that higher education could compose a more constructive role in helping gambia to achieve a long-term socio-economic goal as it has a clear and practical impact on society. They are convinced that it can promote responsible citizens, ethical behavior, educational ambition, professional development in a broad range of fields, and even cross border engagement.
As part of her commitment help the international society surviving the global social and economic challenges, sharing her experience and resources in nurturing highly skilled and educated society has become her primary approach to contribute in the human resources development in their neighboring developing countries.
The developing countries certainly need leaders, well-mannered society, educated citizens, and skilled workers for their industry, government, and academia. In this respect, the KNB scholarship offered by the Indonesian government provides the opportunity for potential students in developing countries to develop their knowledge and competencies that will subsequently enhance their chances to fulfill those roles back in their home countries.
The KNB scholarship opens the opportunity to experience life in the culturally most diverse nation in the world while studying and earning a master degree.
WHAT YOU NEED TO KNOW ABOUT THE SCHOLARSHIP:
The scholarship is offered to potential students from Gambia to earn their Master Degree at one of 16 prominent universities in Indonesia. Officially launched in 2006 by the Directorate General of Higher Education of the Republic of Indonesia, this program has been attracting a significant number of applicants, as by 2015, 896 students from 64 countries had been awarded this scholarship.
The Program Objectives:
- To contribute in the human resource development in the developing countries
- To promote deeper cultural understanding among developing countries
- To strengthen the relationship and cooperation among developing countries
LEVEL OF SCHOLARSHIP:
FIELD OF STUDY:
- Economics/Development Study
- Communication & Media
- International Relations
- Community Empowerment
- Indonesian Education
- Educational Science
- Social Science Education
- Natural Science Education
- Primary School Teacher Education
- Out of School Education/ Informal Education
- Applied Linguistics
- History Education
- Instructional Education
- Educational Management
- Educational Research & Evaluation
- Vocational & Technology Education
This scholarship is to be taken in Indonesia
Gambian students are eligible to apply for this program
The scholarship requirement is as follows:
- The maximum age to apply for the scholarship is 35 years old
- Applicant must hold a bachelor degree (master degree holder is not eligible to apply)
- Applicant must have a TOEFL (or other certified English Proficiency) score of 500 or equivalent
- Applicants must complete the on-line application form
- Prior to the departure to Indonesia, the successful candidates must sign the Statement Letter and Scholarship Agreement prepared by the KNB Scholarship management
HOW TO APPLY FOR THIS SCHOLARSHIP:
To apply for this scholarship, we advice that yo see the Official link to this scholarship here
Updates on application deadline will be communicated shortly, please stay tuned
WE ALSO RECOMMEND THAT YOU VIE THESE ARTICLES: