This scholarship is for the field of Anatomy, Physiology, Biochemistry, MMED Pathology, MMED Microbiology & Immunology.
About Kilimanjaro Christian Medical University College
The Kilimanjaro Christian Medical University College trains health professionals of all cadres ranging from Diplomas, Ordinary Degrees, Post Graduate Degrees and Doctor of Philosophy. Besides Postdoctoral training opportunities are availed apart from continuing Education programmes.
Offers are available to pursue MSc programme.
Field of study:
Scholarships are for the fields of Anatomy, Physiology, Biochemistry, MMED Pathology, MMED Microbiology & Immunology.
Tuition fees and research funds according to the fees structure and a monthly stipend, covering the cost of living including accommodation. KCMUCo rates will apply for the monthly stipend.
To be taken in(Country):
The college in any East African University (Tanzania, Kenya or Uganda)
Scholarship Number :
Tanzanian students are eligible to apply.
To be eligible for this scholarship you must meet the following requirements:
- All applicants must have MD/ MBChB or equivalent as first degree.
- Have a minimum pass of B+ grade in the subject aspire to pursue.
- Had overall minimum pass of B or GPA of 3.5.
- The last university degree must be less than six years ago at the time of application.
- Applicant must have the admission offer from any university in East Africa or official letter showing communication with the college that assures possible admission.
- Personal motivation of the candidates by their personal statements and responses during the interview
- In addition, applicants should be willing to remain and work at KCMC after completion of their study.
- Applicants whose first language is not English are to provide evidence of proficiency in English at the higher level.
30th March 2018.
You may submit your application electronically by scanning all documents and send as attachments by email at: firstname.lastname@example.org or to email@example.com. Documents to be included in the application are Certified copies of
- certificates for university first degree, A level and O level
- transcripts for university first degree,
- ‘A’ level and ‘O’ level secondary schools transcripts
- CV (maximum 2 pages)
- Names and contact information for two referees
- Motivation letter describing why you wish to undertake this fellowship and how this will help your career (maximum one page
You can begin the application by clicking on Scholarship Link
To access other opportunities, click Tanzania Scholarships