K. C. Mahindra Scholarships 2019
The K.C. Mahindra Education Trust is pleased to announce the KC Mahindra Scholarships for Indian Students 2019-2020. Since 1956, KC Mahindra Education Trust has granted interest-free loan scholarships to deserving students to pursue post-graduate studies abroad in various fields.
A total of 50 scholarships are offered. The maximum amount for the scholarship will be Rs. 4 lacs per scholar except for the 3 K. C. Mahindra Fellow Scholarships for which the maximum amount will be Rs. 8 lacs per scholar.
The Mahindra Education Trust was established by the late KC Mahindra with the aim of promoting literacy and higher education in the country.
Mahindra Education Trust vision is to “transform people’s lives in India through education by providing financial support and recognition to all ages and income levels”.
Candidates applying for Mahindra scholarship must have obtained authorization or have requested at least one admission from renowned universities or foreign institutions.
Level/Field of Study
KC Mahindra Scholarships are available for postgraduate study abroad. The scholarships are awarded in different fields.
KC Mahindra Scholarship is hosted by K. C. Mahindra Education Trust. And this Mahindra scholarship can be obtained abroad
Eligible Nationality for KC Mahindra Scholarship
Indian nationals who are Mahindra students can apply for these scholarships provided by the KC Mahindra Education Trust.
KC Mahindra Scholarship Worth
Every year KC Mahindra Education Trust offer scholarships:
- A maximum of 8 lakh per scholarship, awarded to the top 3 KC Mahindra Fellows
- A maximum of 4 Rs. Lakh per student awarded to successful candidates.
Number of KC Mahindra Scholarship awards:
The number of KC Mahindra Scholarship awards for each year is not specified.
Eligibility for KC Mahindra Scholarship 2019
Admission Requirements: To apply for the KC Mahindra Education Trust Scholarship, the candidate must meet the following conditions:
- He/she must have a first class degree or the equivalent of a similar Indian university.
- The candidate must have obtained admission or have requested at least one admission from renowned universities or foreign institutions.
- In addition to the above conditions, the character, skills, and ambition of the applicant are the key factors driving the depositary to make a final choice decision.
- In all cases, the applicant must identify all sources of financial support in the form of scholarships, college scholarships or other financial support from relatives, friends or other trusts.
- Applications now open for the year 2019.
- Students going abroad for undergraduate studies, seminars & conferences are not eligible for this scholarship
- The deadline to apply for the scholarship is 31.03.2019
How To Apply for KC Mahindra Scholarship 2019
To apply for the scholarship
- Open the link https://www.kcmet.org/what-we-do-Scholarship-Grants.aspx to apply for the scholarship
- Fill in all the details
- Attach all the required documents
- Submit the application form
KC Mahindra Scholarship 2019 Supporting Documents
- A Copy of Admission letters
Please note that if you are yet to receive an admission letter, you may upload a word doc stating that you have applied for admission but yet to receive the admission letter/email.
- A signed testimonial (letter of recommendation) from anyone referee.
- A short statement as to the general aptitude and interest.
- A copy of GRE/GMAT Score.
- A copy of IELTS/TOEFL Score.
- Evidence of course and degree certificates along with Mark-sheets.
- Rank certificate, if applicable
- A copy of 10th & 12th mark sheet & School Leaving Certificate
- Evidence of age (self-attested copy).
- Your latest C.V.
For further queries please email Mr. Rodrigues on [email protected] or call on (022) 22895526
KC Mahindra Scholarship 2019 Important Dates
- The Submission of kc foundation application form starts: 28th January 2019
- The last date to submit the KC foundation application form: 31st March 2019
- The final interview of shortlisted candidates will take place in July 2019
We have other great scholarship opportunities that might be of help to your search
- NCHMCT Research Fellowship Scheme in India, 2019
- Aspire Scholarship Scheme for Postgraduate Students In India 2019-2020
- TATA Trust Loan Scholarships for Indian Students 2019/2020
- ICSSR Doctoral and Postdoctoral Fellowships for Indian Students 2019-2020
- How to Get Scholarship for Indian Students | How to Apply for A Scholarship
- PM Modi Scholarship Scheme for Indian Students 2019-2020
- Chandranna Bima Scholarship Scheme in India, 2019
- 10 Public Health Scholarships in India for Students from Developing Countries
- 10 Medicine Scholarships in India for Students from Developing Countries
We hope this writing provided your scholarship necessities. Please share with your friends and leave your question or response on the comment box for us to serve you better.