Studying in Australia is a great choice but the cost is usually on the high side. However, this KC Kuok Scholarship for international students makes it possible to get Austrian education with little or no cost.
If you are a foreign student and want to enroll in the undergraduate degree program, this KC Kuok Scholarship for International Students in Australia is an opportunity that should not be missed. The KC Kuok Scholarship, funded by Monash University, is open for international students.
The Kuok Scholarship is available to help people from Mainland China, Indonesia, Hong Kong or a country in Southeast Asia. The Kuok Scholarship program is awarded based on exceptional academic results and financial disadvantages.
As the largest university in Australia, Monash University is one of the top 100 public research universities in the world. It has four branches in Victoria, an international campus in Malaysia and centers in the People’s Republic of China, Italy, and India.
- About the Sponsor: Monash University
- How Much Is The KC Kuok Scholarship Worth?
- Who Can Apply For The KC Kuok Scholarship? | Eligibility
- How Can I Apply For Kuok Scholarship For International Students?
- Kuok Scholarship 2020 Application Deadline
- Editor’s Recommendations
About the Sponsor: Monash University
Monash University is a public research university based in Melbourne, Australia. Founded in 1958, it is the second oldest university in the State of Victoria. The university has a number of campuses, four of which are in Victoria, and one in Malaysia. Monash University is one of Australia’s leading universities and ranks among the world’s top 100. We help change lives through research and education
In this university, candidates are prepared to succeed in the future. It gives students the opportunity to explore their interests and pursue their goals. From experienced professionals and world-class academics, the university helps candidates achieve their goals.
How Much Is The KC Kuok Scholarship Worth?
The KC Kuok Scholarship has a maximum of $ 10,000 per year for studies, courses, and accommodation. up to $ 280,000 over four years
Who Can Apply For The KC Kuok Scholarship? | Eligibility
- You must be a Mainland, Indonesian, Hong Kong or Southeast Asian citizens
- Applicants must apply for a full-time Monash course offer in any Monash University degree located on a campus in Australia.
- The applicant must prove that you belong to a low-income household.
- To be eligible for the scholarship, the candidate must apply for admission to the university.
Level/ Field of study
The KC Kuok Scholarship is open to study the undergraduate degree program in any subject offered by the university
KC Kuok Scholarship for International Students is offered by Monash University and can be taken in Australia.
KC Kuok Scholarship is available for Mainland, Indonesian, Hong Kong or Southeast Asian citizens.
- The scholarship will be awarded based on outstanding academic achievement and financial disadvantage.
- Students will be assessed on their personal aspiration statement (750 words) and financial support statement (500 words) and interview performance.
How Can I Apply For Kuok Scholarship For International Students?
For this scholarship, you must submit a separate online Application form as well as fulfill the following:
Applicants must provide a statement describing their disability or state of health and the impact on their academic performance.
Applicants must meet the English language requirements to attend Monash University. Applicants must have at least the equivalent of an Australian VET Certificate IV or higher course, which has been approved by the faculty for a sufficient command of English.
To be admitted to the university, the candidate must submit a copy of the documents specified in the participation conditions (results, qualifications, corresponding job, etc.).
Kuok Scholarship 2020 Application Deadline
Kuok Scholarship 2021 application deadline is 28th June 2021. Every scholarship may have a different application process – or none at all. Read the Kuok Scholarship application details carefully and submit your application by the deadline. For more details, visit our scholarships application page.
- Will Conard Undergraduate Scholarships in the UK
- Rita Bolland Fellowship for Textile, Dress and Fashion Study
- Fashion Scholarship| Domus Academy Masters Scholarships
- IED Creactivate Scholarships for Design Courses for International Students in Spain,
- IED 37 Special Masters Scholarships Contest for Students in Spain and Italy
- International Scholarships in NABA Bachelor of Art for Students in Italy
- Fully-funded Undergraduate and Postgraduate International Fashion Academy Scholarships
- IESEG MSc Scholarships in Fashion Management, France
- Machohairstyles Fashion and Design Scholarship Program
Does this article meet your immediate needs? If yes, leave us with a 5-star rating in the Review Box below. However, if no, leave a comment on the comment box to express your concern or ask the question and we will get back to you as soon as possible.