Applications for the Katie Wager Scholarship Program are now being invited. Individuals from all over the world are welcome to apply. Applicants are required to submit an essay on the given topic below. The closing date of application is January 31, 2018.
The first three places will receive a scholarship award:$750, $500 and $350.
Level and Area of Studies
Place of Study
Eligibility and Criteria
There are no specific criteria to apply this scholarship. You only need to submit an essay answering the topic below.
Figure out such aspects as:
- Bitcoin regulation in the USA (situation in different states);
- Online gambling legality in the USA (situation in different states, which types of gambling are banned);
- If somewhere, in the USA states, online gambling for money is banned, and bitcoin is not considered a real currency, can we consider such gambling legitimate?
- Is it possible to make transaction with fiat currency?
- Make a conclusion about bitcoin gambling legality, combining the results of above-mentioned research aspects.
January 31, 2018.