|Applications are currently been submitted for the Karolinska Institutet Global Masters Scholarships in Sweden 2018, eligible applicants will b granted considerations for this program.|
Level: master degree program.
Field(s): Scholarships are awarded for Master’s Programme in Global Health;Bioentrepreneurship; Biomedicine; Public Health Sciences; Health Informatics; Molecular Techniques in Life Science and Toxicology.
Scholarship covers: The Karolinska Institutet Global Master’s Scholarships cover the tuition fee cost, not living expenses, and only for studies at Master’s level.
(Institutions/ Country): | Sweden
beneficiaries(Target Groups): Karolinska Institutet Global Masters Scholarships are targeted for both Swedish and international students.
- These Karolinska Institutet Global Masters Scholarships are awarded to excellent students who have been admitted to KI’s Global Master’s Programmes starting autumn 2018
- have been awarded a Bachelor’s degree (equivalent to a Swedish Kandidatexamen) from an internationally recognised university.
- be able to demonstrate proficiency in English by means of an internationally recognised test, e. g. TOEFL, IELTS or the equivalent.
Scholarship Application Method
|‣ Apply with this application form|
The selection process is based on applicant’s CV and qualifications that will be evaluated in connection with the application for a KI study programme. Scholarship awaredees will be notified via email.
‣ Scholarship Applications are due on 15 January 2018.
‣ Application forms and guidelines can be download from the official website
‣ It is important to read the application procedure, and visit the official websites (link found below) for detailed information on how to apply for this scholarship.