Applications are currently Ongoing for the Karnataka Vidyasiri Scholarship 2018-2019. Karnataka Vidyasiri Scholarship is the real existing gift to all the students who pursue their higher studies within the state.
From the last few years, the students who fall under this category were getting this Karnataka ePass Scholarship that was functioning under Social Welfare Department of Karnataka. For the current academic year 2018–2019, candidates are requested to apply for fresh and renewal Vidyasiri Scholarship at the official website
As we all know that the only way to send the application form to the concerned social welfare department is to fill the Kar ePass scholarship application online via karepass.cgg.gov.in by furnishing the exact particulars of the candidate applying.
The following are the things you can do at the official website of ePass Karnataka.
- You can submit the fresh Vidyasiri scholarship and can renew the existing by giving the updated information like income etc.
- You can know the application status of Vidyasiri ePass scholarship.
- There is a provision to check ePass Karnataka application status 2018-19.
- And finally, you can browse the recent notifications regarding the scholarships.
How to Apply for Vidyasiri Scholarship?
If you ask me ‘Who can apply for Vidyasiri Scholarship,’ all I can say is to check the eligibility through the notification. There are the times where the merit is also taken into consideration in approving the final application.
In case if you are eligible, then proceed further to submit the Kar ePass online application form. Here are the steps you should follow.
Step 1: Go to the ePass: Karnataka web page.
Step 2: Here you will see a tab named ‘Apply Online.’ Place the mouse cursor on it to unveil the ongoing submissions.
Step 3: Select the appropriate one from the list, and here I’m selecting ‘Fresh for Hostel.’
Step 4: You can read all the necessary information including the documents you should submit while filling the online form. When you’re ready, accept the instructions and choose ‘Apply Online’
Step 5: Here you need to enter the SSLC details like pass type, registration or admit card number, year of pass, date of birth, etc.
Step 6: Once you provide the above details, you will be asked to fill the income details and need to upload the mandatory documents like caste and income certificates to get the final application number. This Karnataka Vidyasiri application number is used to know the status of the scholarship.
vidyasiri scholarship details
Know your Vidyasiri Application Number
We’re humans. Mistakes do happen. No need to feel panic if such things happen. Misplacing the Vidyasiri application number is like the same kind. But, you can regain the application number in just a few minutes at karepass.cgg.gov.in by giving the candidate information. Let me tell you how.
Through this process, you can get the scholarship details that includes application number and the hostel info.
Step 1: Be at the Print Application or Acknowledgment page.
Step 2: Provide all the details and hit the appropriate button.
Step 3: Note the Karnataka ePass Application number on a piece of paper or just print it out.
ePass Karnataka Application Status
How can you track the applied application of Vidyasiri?
Here is the one to rescue you. On the official website itself, there is a provision to know the status of ePass Karnataka scholarship application. But, to get the exact details, you need to input certain information like Application number, academic year and SSLC details. The interface looks exactly like below.
As of now, the candidates of the below category can apply for Vidyasiri scholarship through karepass.cgg.gov.in
- Students belong to professional, post-graduate, nursing, medical and engineering.
- Also, post-matric scholarship, fee exemption, meal and housing assistance scheme under Vidyasiri.
Kar ePass Scholarship Documents: karepass.cgg.gov.in
- Caste and Income certification issued by Tahsildar or Sub-Tahsildar
- School or College issued Transfer Certification (TC)
- Aadhaar Card or EID number
- SSLC details like Hall Ticket number etc
- Scan copy of bank passbook (only first page details with account number)
- Certificate from the respective authority in case of disability or blindness.
- Photo copy of the student in JPG format
Here are some important dates that you should know before submitting the online form.
- Fresh Hostel registrations: Post-Matric Boys or Girls Hostels: August 26, 2017
- Fresh and Renewal registrations for PMS, FAAS, and FC: August 5, 2017
For any information, you can directly contact Karnataka ePass support team between 10.00 AM to 05.30 PM at 080-65970005.
And select the Complete Result Awaited, in the case if you are waiting the semester results to come out. This is all you should know about the Karnataka Vidyasiri Scholarship. As of now, there is no window available to edit the Kar ePass application form. Also, it is must to hand over the filled form along with the supporting documents to the principle within the time mentioned. Failing which the ePass Karnataka scholarship will be considered as invalid.