Karnataka Vidyasiri Scholarship (2019-2020)
Applications are currently Ongoing for the ePASS Karnataka Vidyasiri Scholarship 2019-2020, this scholarship is sponsored by the Government of Karnataka as a way of reaching out to its citizens. We also Glad to announce to you that Results are out for the Karnataka DTE Diploma Announced at dte.karnic.in
Vidyasiri status Scholarship is the real existing gift to all the students who wish to pursue their higher studies within the state of Karnataka.
Aspirants can continue their education in Degree and other professional courses by availing of this financial aid. Candidates obtaining the education in the state of Karnataka can check the Karnataka ePass online application process, eligibility criteria, and other details from this article. Read through!!!
For the current academic year 2019–2020, candidates are requested to apply for fresh and renewal Vidyasiri Scholarship at the official website. For the epass Karnataka renewal, the students need to do it before the deadline of the fresh students’ application.
NOTE: Our Scholarship Award Winning Ebook (worth $50) is up for grab, if you’re reading this article, you stand a chance to win one of our Scholarship Ebook. get the E-book for free by dropping your thought on the article in the comment box.
World Scholarship Forum popular searched scholarships you can utilize in 2019
- 2019/2020 Fully Funded Scholarships
- Full Commonwealth Scholarships 2019-2020
- Erasmus Mundus Scholarships for All Countries 2019-2020
- Scholarships For Developing Countries 2019-2020
- DAAD SCHOLARSHIPS FOR ALL STUDENTS 2019-2020
Electronic payment and Application system of scholarships (ePass Karnataka 2019)
The online payment of post-enrollment scholarships through the ePass application is one of the main welfare measures of the Government of Karnataka, which is aimed at the educational upliftment of Students, initiated by the Department of Backward Class Welfare.
The system connects all welfare departments, treasury, secondary school leaving certificate (SSLC) databases, colleges and banks for scholarship payments.
With Karepass, the vision of an ecosystem that will ensure the smooth payment of scholarship funds to the bank accounts of the beneficiaries will be easy.
As we all know that the only way to send the application form to the concerned social welfare department is to fill the Vidyasiri application status online via karepass.cgg.gov.in by furnishing the exact particulars of the candidate applying.
The following are the things you can do at the official website of ePass Karnataka.
- You can submit the fresh Vidyasiri scholarship and can renew the existing by giving the updated information like income etc.
- You can know the application status of Vidyasiri ePass scholarship.
- There is a provision to check ePass Karnataka application status 2018-19.
- And finally, you can browse the recent notifications regarding the scholarships.
Level/ Field of Study:
As of now, the candidates of the below category can apply for Vidyasiri Scholarship 2019-2020 status through karepass.cgg.gov.in
- Students belong to professional, post-graduate, nursing, medical and engineering.
- Also, post-matric scholarship, fee exemption, meal and housing assistance scheme under Vidyasiri status.
Get access to our Scholarship by subjects, here you can access all our scholarships available to any level in all fields of study.
Vidyasiri Scholarship status is functioning under the Social Welfare Department of Karnataka. We also recommend that you browse through our scholarship by country to find different scholarships available for your country of choice.
The sum awarded to every successful applicant for the Vidyasiri scholarship is Rs. 1500/-Close to 20,000 students are eligible to benefit from the post matric scholarship in 2019.
Who Can Apply for Karnataka ePass Scholarship 2019?
Karnataka State Welfare Society is going to offer the scholarships for eligible aspirants. Under the ePass scholarship scheme, students who are obtaining post-matric education such as B.Sc, BA, B.Com, BE/B.Tech or other courses can apply for Karepass aid. The terms and conditions to apply for Karnataka ePass scholarship are as follows.
epass Karnataka eligibility
All applicants for this Vidyasiri Scholarship status must fall under these categories to be eligible for this award. The categories include;
- Applicant’s parents earning must be less the 2 Lakh per annum for both SC/ST/ Candidate
- The earning of applicant’s parents should be less than 1 lakh per annum Backward caste and disabled whose guardian annual income not more than 1 lakh per annum are eligible
- Students must score 75% attendance to apply for the scholarship
- The student must be pursuing in post matric in Karnataka state recognized by the government
- The student should have passed all previous exams without a backlog
Vidyasiri application status
If you ask me ‘Who can apply for Vidyasiri Scholarship,’ all I can say is to check the eligibility through the notification. There are the times where the merit is also taken into consideration in approving the final application.
In case if you are eligible for Vidyasiri Scholarship 2019-2020 status, then proceed further to submit the Kar ePass online application form. Here are the steps you should follow.
Step 1: Go to the ePass: Karnataka web page.
Step 2: Here you will see a tab named ‘Apply Online.’ Place the mouse cursor on it to unveil the ongoing submissions.
Step 3: Select the appropriate one from the list, and here I’m selecting ‘Fresh for Hostel.’
Step 4: You can read all the necessary information including the documents you should submit while filling the online form. When you’re ready, accept the instructions and choose ‘Apply Online’
Step 5: Here you need to enter the SSLC details like pass type, registration or admit card number, year of a pass, date of birth, etc.
Step 6: Once you provide the above details, you will be asked to fill the income details and need to upload the mandatory documents like caste and income certificates to get the final application number. This Karnataka Vidyasiri application number is used to know the status of the scholarship.
Available Vidyasiri Scholarship status
- Food & Accommodation Scholarship
- Post Matric Scholarship (PMS) For St Students
- Pratibha Puraskar Scholarship
- Class 1-10 Pre-matric Scholarship
- Centrally Sponsored Scheme Of Pre-Matric (IX & X) Scholarship
- Meal & Housing Assistance Scheme
Know Your Vidyasiri Application Status Number
We’re humans. Mistakes do happen. No need to feel panic if such things happen. Misplacing the Vidyasiri application number is like the same kind. But, you can regain the application number in just a few minutes at karepass.cgg.gov.in by giving the candidate information. Let me tell you how.
Through this process, you can get the scholarship details that includes the application number and the hostel info.
Step 1: Click on the Print Application or Acknowledgment page.
Step 2: Provide all the details and hit the appropriate button.
Step 3: Note the Karnataka ePass Application number on a piece of paper or just print it out.
ePass Vidyasiri Application Status
How can you track the applied application of Vidyasiri?
Here is the one to rescue you. On the official website itself, there is a provision to know the status of ePass Karnataka scholarship application.
However, to get the exact details, you need to input certain information like Application number, academic year and SSLC details. The interface looks exactly like below.
Karepass Scholarship Documents: karepass.cgg.gov.in
- Caste and Income certification issued by Tahsildar or Sub-Tahsildar
- School or College issued Transfer Certification (TC)
- Aadhaar Card or EID number
- SSLC details like Hall Ticket number etc
- Scan copy of bank passbook (only first page details with account number)
- Certificate from the respective authority in case of disability or blindness.
- Photocopy of the student in JPG format
Here are some important dates that you should know before submitting the online form.
- Fresh Hostel registrations: Post-Matric Boys or Girls Hostels: August 26, 2017
- Fresh and Renewal registrations for PMS, FAAS, and FC: August 5, 2017
For any information, you can directly contact Karnataka ePass support team between 10.00 AM to 05.30 PM at 080-65970005.
And select the Complete Result Awaited, in the case if you are waiting for the semester results to come out.
This is all you should know about the Karnataka Vidyasiri Scholarship. As of now, there is no window available to edit the Kar ePass application form.
Also, it is just to hand over the filled form along with the supporting documents to the principle within the time mentioned.
Failing which the ePass Karnataka scholarship will be considered as invalid
Residential certificate Procedure to Apply for ePass Karnataka Scholarship on karepass.cgg.gov.in
Candidates having suitable eligibility to apply for Karnataka ePass. While filling up the Karnataka ePass online application, students must aware of filling. Remember to fill the application form without any mistakes. It is not possible to correct the mistakes once after applying. So, fill the Karepass online application form without mistakes. Recheck twice after filling up the application form. Steps to apply for Karnataka epass scholarship are as follows. click here below link.
Steps to Apply for Karnataka ePass Online application
- Initially, visit the Karnataka Welfare Society’s official website @ karepass.cgg.gov.in.
- On the homepage, Epass application link will be visible. Click on the link saying “Apply Online”.
- Fill up the epass application with all required details (details as per SSLC certificate).
- Upload the scanned copies of required documents carefully and click on the submit button once you are done.
- Now take a printout of the ePass Karnataka Application form and submit it in your colleges within 7 days.
Check ePass Karnataka Application Status Online:
Students can check the ePass application status after the successful application process. If any mistakes did during the application process, the application will be rejected. So, students can track the Karepass status from the official website, karepass.cgg.gov.in. the relevant link to track the Karnataka epass status will be provided on the official portal.
Vidyasiri Scholarship Application Deadline
If you are a candidate interested in applying for the Vidyasiri scholarship, the last date for application is November 30, 2019.
is Karnataka Diploma Result 2019 out?
The Latest Update reaching us is that the DTE Diploma Results Announced at dte.karnic.in is Out. Karnataka Department of Technical Education released Karnataka Diploma Result 2019 results on 21st June 2019. Students should quickly visit the website dte.karnic.in.
The Result is for the Karnataka Board of Technical Examinations which was conducted sometime Between April and May. The DTE Diploma Results has procedures to check for Student who has sat for this Exam.
How to Check your Karnataka Diploma Result 2019
- From your preffered Browser visit the dte.kar.nic.in
- From the Home/Dashboard, Click on the ‘Karnataka Diploma APR/ MAY results in 2019’ link. Open this link on a browser
- Kindly Enter these Details on the page you opened; Institute Code, Registration/Semester number
- Click on the Sumbit Button to view the Karmataka Diploma Result 2019.
- The DTE Diploma result 2019 will be displayed as a pdf Document.
- Save to your Local Disk and proceed to print the DTE Result 2019 Later.
The excuse which connotes “I’m from a poor home” has been debunked by this scholarship. Don’t hesitate to take this offer.
WE ALSO RECOMMEND
- Eastern Nazarene College Tuition: Scholarship and Cost of Living in 2019
- Yamaha Music Foundation Scholarship program in Europe 2019-2020
- Top 17 Library Science Scholarships for Undergraduate Students 2019-2020
- Washington Adventist University Tuition, Scholarship, and Cost of Living in 2019
- StFX Scholarships, Courses, Tuition, and Admission 2019-2020
- 19 Undergraduate Scholarships For Aviation Students 2019-2020
- 21 Masters Scholarships for Social Sciences Students 2019-2020
- HEC CommonWealth Scholarships 2019 for Pakistani Bs, Ms. Ph.D. Students
- 21 Top Scholarships in Nevada 2019
- Kana Scholarship for Ethiopian Students 2019
- APPLICATION LINK
- ELIGIBILITY CRITERIA
- SCHOLARSHIP WORTH
Vidyasiri scholarship awards over Rs. 1500 to almost 20,000 students, the ePASS Karnataka Vidyasiri Scholarship is sponsored by the government of Karnataka. The scholarship is aimed at the educational upliftment of Students within the state.