SEARCH FOR ANY SCHOLARSHIP HERE
Karman Healthcare Foundation is delighted to invite applications from Students with mobility disability for the 2017 edition of The Karman Healthcare Scholarship Fund . Two awards are now available. Each of those awards valued up to $500.
The Karman Healthcare Scholarship Fund is pleased to announce that we will be providing high school, college, and university students with a scholarship opportunity to help them reach their ultimate goals in life. This scholarship will apply to students this year who have a mobility disability, excelled academically and those who have a regard for disability awareness in America.
Each of the winners of this scholarship may expect to receive $500 per year.
Level and Area of Studies
College level in all subjects.
Place of Study
In the United States of America.
Eligibility and Criteria
- Must be currently enrolled at an accredited college, or university in the U.S.
- Aged sixteen (16) years or older
- Must be students with a mobility disability who use a wheelchair, or other
- mobility devices on a regular basis.
- Maintain a cumulative grade point average (GPA) of at least 2.5 (or equivalent)
The U.S students may apply this scholarship.
Please download and complete the application form at the website and application link below.
1 September on annual basis.