Karman Healthcare Mobility Disability is proud to announce a scholarship for high school students and university students. The scholarship helps students achieve their life goals. This year’s scholarship applies to students with reduced mobility, academic excellence, and people concerned with disability awareness in America.
About Karman Healthcare Mobility Disability Scholarship
“Karman Healthcare is the leading manufacturer of wheelchair innovation in the country”
and has been a leading innovator in the manufacture and distribution of medical products for the home since 1994.
Karman offers a full line of wheelchairs, scooters, wheels, electric wheelchairs and scooters, standing wheelchairs and regulators oxygen, safety devices in the bathroom and other home care products.
Our motto “Mobility Excellence” means that we are excellent in customer satisfaction with our range of durable, elegant and very comfortable wheelchairs.
About Karman HealthCare Products
Manual and Electric Wheelchairs.
At Karman, we have more than 100 models, types and variants of wheelchairs to choose from. We have a wide selection of manual wheelchairs, including transport wheelchairs, standard wheelchairs, lightweight wheelchairs, ultralight wheelchairs, ergonomic wheelchairs and more.
It is important for the end user to choose a category, a model, a color or even a good price to fully appreciate the “cutting edge” mobility products.
We are committed to finding the perfect chair for your use of your life, in terms of comfort, mobility, and competitive options. At Karman®, we are here and dedicated to, all your needs. We even offer permanent wheelchairs that complement our range of products at the highest level of an offer in the category of mobile wheelchairs.
Daily and Walking Aids
Karman Healthcare® products are intended for the long-term care market with a comprehensive offer that includes beds, furniture, bathtubs, wheelchairs, wheelchairs for breathing, dialysis chairs, patient care, transportation, and transport.
By expanding its reach in the service sector, Long Term Care Group offers a wide range of programs focused on interior design, injury reduction, and facility compliance.
Excellence Through Mobility
During more than 20 years of progress in the manufacture and design of products for wheelchairs and mobility, Karman® continues to innovate and be at the forefront in products of high quality and unrivaled value.
Level/Field of Study
The Karman Healthcare Mobility Disability Scholarship is awarded to pursue Undergraduate studies.
Read also if you wish to study outside your home country Simple and Detailed Answers about Applying and Winning a Scholarship.
Karman Healthcare Mobility Disability Scholarship is for accredited College or University in the United State of America. Browse through the list of our scholarship by country to get more scholarship opportunities like this.
Karman Healthcare Mobility Disability is for students with mobility disabilities, academic excellence and those who are concerned about the awareness of disability in the United States.
Karman Healthcare Mobility Disability scholarship is offering $500 to two candidate who meets the requirement. You can always come back to this portal for more updates on fully funded scholarships
To be considered for a Karman Healthcare Mobility Disability Scholarship, you must:
- Currently, be enrolled at a recognized college or university in the US.
- The scholarship will be applied for this year for students with mobility disabilities, academic excellence and for those who are interested in the awareness of people with disabilities in America.
- Sixteen (16) years or older
- Open to all student (students) with reduced mobility who regularly use a wheelchair or other mobility device.
- Keep a cumulative grade point average of at least 2.0 (or equivalent)
How to Apply
This year’s theme is a presentation explaining why awareness of disability is important. Contributions may contain essays and poems. There is no official application form. To apply for the scholarship, you must submit the information requested below:
- Typed copy of your submission (be sure to save a digital copy so we can publish it if we choose to publish it.)
- First and last name, e-mail address and telephone number are indicated at the top or bottom of each page
- Explanation or transcription of your general average (GPA) – unofficial transcripts are accepted
- The application was completed by e-mail in the attachment file .doc, .docx or .pdf.
Attach your document for essay suggestions as a .doc, .docx or .pdf file.
Applicants can send all application documents to the following address:
Attn: Karman Healthcare Scholarship Fund
19255 San Jose Avenue
City of Industry, CA 91748 or
You can send your application by e-mail directly to [email protected]
The deadline for the 2020 scholarship is September 1. Please send the following conditions before the deadline.
- 20 Postgraduate Scholarships for Zimbabweans in Uk
- Department of Defense Stem Scholarship | USA
- Sugar Industry Scholarship at Sugar Research Institute in Australia
- 15 Belgium Scholarships for Ugandan Students
- 10 Public Health Scholarships in UK for Students from Developing Countries
- 24 fully funded scholarships for developing countries
- 35 university scholarships for developing countries
- 20 Masters Scholarships For Burundi Students To Study Abroad
- 13 PHD SCHOLARSHIPS FOR COMOROS STUDENTS
- Ongoing Local Scholarships in Sudan
- 35 university scholarships for developing countries
- 15 Best Civil Engineering Schools in Canada
- Top 20 Masters Scholarship for Marketing Students
- 30 scholarships To Study In Ukraine For International Students.
- International Student Scholarships at Kettering University in USA
- 10 Best Medicine Scholarships in Germany for Students from Developing Countries