Kane Family Foundation Scholarship 2020
The Kane scholarship is a form of financial help awarded students by the Kane Family Foundation for their tuition fees in the university.
The scholarship covers full tuition and other fees and it is available for students who are eligible for in-state tuition and are going to attend one of the participating schools and are going to maintain their eligibility for the scholarship throughout their studies in the university.
Duration of scholarship:
Bachelor’s degree: The Kane Family Foundation scholarship is available for a period of four years for the bachelor’s degree, provided the beneficiaries maintain their eligibility for the scholarship within the four years.
Associate degree: the Kane Family Foundation scholarship is available for a period of two years for the associate degree, provided the beneficiaries maintain their eligibility for the scholarship within the two years.
All You Need To Know About Kane scholarship 2020
Level / Field of Study
The Kane Family Foundation scholarship is available for two groups of students. One is for the first cycle degree ie. Bachelor’s degree and the second is for associate degrees.
The scholarship is hosted in the United States.
There are other US Scholarships available for International students in 2020.
The scholarship is open to citizens of the United States in the particular state.
Official scholarship website http://kanefamilyfoundation.org/
Worth of Award
The Kane Family Foundation scholarship covers the full cost of the beneficiaries’ tuition, their books, and other supplementary mandatory fees.
The schools participating in the Kane Family Foundation Scholarship scheme are the schools to which the scholarships are accepted at. Some of these Kane Family Foundation Scholarships are awarded directly by the participating schools.
The schools participating in the Kane Family Foundation Scholarship scheme are:
- University of Colorado, Colorado Springs.
- Colorado state university, Pueblo
- Pikes Peak Community College.
How To Apply
Applications are made directly to the University of Colorado, Colorado Springs, Colorado state university, Pueblo or Pikes Peak Community College depending on the school the student is applying to.
October 15th, every year.
Kane: Family Foundation Merit University Connection Scholarships:
University Connection Scholarships: the Kane Family Foundation university scholarships are available on merit for students who wish to complete a four – year bachelor’s degree program at any of the participating community college or junior college for two years and then attending either the University of Colorado, Colorado Springs, Colorado state university, Pueblo for two years.
The scholarship takes care of the tuition of the students and other supplementary compulsory fees. To apply, the student needs to apply directly to the participating community colleges or junior colleges.
The list of schools participating in the Kane Family Foundation Merit University Connection Scholarship Scheme are:
- University of Colorado, Colorado Springs
- Colorado state university, Pueblo
Kane Family Foundation Merit Two- Year Scholarships:
The Kane Family Foundation two – year scholarships are available for students who wish to complete an associate degree at any of the participating schools.
The scholarship scheme takes care of full tuition and other supplementary compulsory fees. To apply, the student needs to apply directly to the participating schools.
The list of schools participating in the Kane Family Foundation Merit Two – Year Scholarship Scheme are:
- Pueblo Community College
- Otero Junior College
- Lamar Community College
- Trinidad State College
OTHER RELATED SCHOLARSHIPS
- Landscape Architecture Foundation Awards: these scholarships are available for Landscape Architecture undergraduate and graduate studies.
Scholarship website: www.lafoundation.org
- American Association of University Women: this scholarship is awarded to women who are not citizens of the United States or permanent residents. It is available for both graduate and postgraduate studies.
Scholarship website: www.aauw.org
- Aga Khan Scholarship: This scholarship is for students from developing countries who cannot sponsor their education. It is available for Master’s degree studies for students with outstanding academic performances.
Scholarship website: www.akdn.org
- Bergmeyer Scholarship: This scholarship is available for students intending a career in Interior Design and is worth $2 500.
Scholarship website: http://www.bergmeyer.com/news/the-bergmeyer-scholarship-2/
- Diversity Advancement Scholarship: this is available for students from a minority race or ethnicity who are aiming for an architectural career.
Scholarship website: https://architectsfoundation.org/education/the-diversity-advancement-scholarship/
- Vectorworks Design Scholarship: This scholarship is for graduate and undergraduate studies for design programmes.
Scholarship website: www.vectorworks.net
- Edmond J. Safra Graduate Fellowship: this grant is available for graduates and professional Harvard students with outstanding academic records who are engaged in writing dissertations or major research topics in practical ethics.
Scholarship website: www.ethics.harvard.edu/pages/graduate-fellowships
- Graduate Consortium on Energy and Environment Fellowship: this scholarship is available to all doctorate students of Harvard who are working on energy issues.
Scholarship website: www.energy.harvard.edu
- Institute of International Education: this offers scholarships by international fellowships, scholarships, loans, professional development etc.
Scholarship website: www.iie.org
- International Education Financial Aid: offers a comprehensive search for international scholarships.
Scholarship website: www.iefa.org
- Fulbright Program/Institute of International Education (IIE): this scholarship is available around the world for national citizens.
Scholarship website: www.iie.org
- International Facility Management Association Foundation: offers scholarships for undergraduate and graduate studies in facility management or related fields. Award is based on merit.
Scholarship website: www.foundation.ifma.org
- Kate Neal Kinley Memorial Fellowship: this is an international scholarship which is offered on a yearly basis.
Scholarship website: www.faa.illinois.edu
- Margaret McNamara Memorial Fund (The World Bank): this grant is for students from developing countries accepted throughout the United States or Canada and is worth $12 000 for each benefactor.
Scholarship website: www.mmmf-grants.org
- Oppenheimer Memorial: this scholarship is open for South African citizens and students with outstanding academic records and financial needs have a higher edge of the award. Scholarship website: www.commonwealth.gostudy.net
- Zimmer Gunsul Frasca Architectural Scholarship Fund: This scholarship is open for students applying for a Master’s degree in Architecture. It is worth $10 000 and an opportunity to be an intern at Zimmer Gunsul Frasca Architects LLP.
Scholarship website: www.zgf.com
- Rotary Foundation Scholarships: offers various scholarship opportunities for graduate studies in various disciplines.
Scholarship website: www.rotary.org
- SARA Education Fund: This scholarship is open to all students of Architecture.
Scholarship website: www.saraeducationfund.org/student-scholarship
- World Bank Graduate Scholarship Program: This scholarship is for non-US citizens. Scholarship website: web.worldbank.org
- National Health Service Corps (NHSC) Scholarship Program: This program was created and is aimed for students who intend to train and practice in primary care specialties. The scholarship covers tuition fees and required other fees, a monthly stipend, a single pay for school supplies like the books, equipment, and other supplies for the school year. This scholarship is available for a maximum of four years and renewed each year without a fresh competition. For each year a student benefited from the program, the student owes one year of service in the future to provide primary care service in a Health Professional Shortage Area.
For more information and to apply, call (800) 221-9393. The scholarship is accepted at Harvard University and application is made at the school.