Kaduna Polytechnic has a calm and serene environment for its deserving students. Getting admission in KadPoly, however, is rigorous yet easy. The headache and panic begin when you do not pass your Post UTME. But studying with the KadPoly Post UTME Past Questions and Answers prepares you for success and you are almost sure of gaining admission into KAdPoly. So, get a copy HERE.
For KadPoly, irrespective of your UTME 2020 score, KadPoly Aptitude Test is the final screening exercise. And, only students who excel at it will get an opportunity to study in this institution.
A random survey on students opinion on the importance of studying with past questions shows that it is highly effective. In fact, for a KadPoly student “it is a therapy and an antidote to passing UTME and failing Post JAMB screening exercise yearly especially at Kaduna Polytechnic” She said.
One good benefit of writing UTME in 2020 is that you can learn from your predecessors what worked for them and how. And, if they all posit that studying with Kaduna Polytechnic Aptitude Test Past Questions and Answers gave them success, then you should get yours immediately.
What Is The Nature Of KADPOLY Post UTME Screening and Requirements?
Basically, understanding the nature of any exam is the beginning of your success story. So, for KadPoly Post UTME, if you understand how the Kadpoly post Utme portal functions, you will be able to complete your post utme registration on time.
If you have an inept knowledge of how many questions you will answer and how much time you have, it will help you ace your preparation. In addition, Kadpoly Post UTME cut off mark is as important as your UTME cut of mark. While the first will determine if you will gain admission into the department you applied to, the second will determine if you are eligible to even write the Kadpoly Post Utme.
In summary, you will have 30 minutes to answer all questions. If you want to get an overview of the kind of questions you should expect on the exam day, quickly, follow the instruction below to get a copy.
WHY YOU SHOULD GET THE KADPOLY PAST QUESTIONS PAPERS
Kaduna Polytechnic(KADPOLY) is a highly competitive Institution. Only a few out of the thousands who sit for KadPoly Post UTME 2020, will gain admission. It’s no magic, selection will be made based on students performance.
Over the years, students who meet the Post Utme cut off mark for Kadoly’s departments all studied with past questions and answers. So, we are giving you this so much value for so less an amount because it is important to the World Scholarship Forum that you gain admission this year.
We have discovered that over the years, KADPOLY repeats its past questions. If you get this past question and answer study pack, you will be better equipped to pass the Post-UTME in one sitting and be among those selected for admission.
So, we are assuring you that the questions you get when you purchase this KADPOLY Past Questions and Answers are real past questions which you will likely encounter on the exam day.
Interestingly, if you get a copy of KadPoly Post UTME past questions now, you will have access to our team of educational counselors. First, you will be a member of the largest and most informative Kadpoly Post UTME WhatsApp Group.
Think about it, you will get to interact with other aspirants, share ideas and even tackle major challenges together. This offer is limited, so if you want to be part of this group, get your copy immediately.
What do you think about concentrating on your studies as an undergraduate at Kadpoly without paying a dime? You see, you need to join this group immediately to get updates on scholarship opportunities for undergraduates and even study abroad options for you.
How to Get the KADPOLY POST UTME Past Questions and Answers.
The KADPOLY Post UTME past question cost N1,000 for your subject combination and to get it, follow the steps below:
STEP 1: Select Your Subject Combination
You will write the same subject combination you wrote in UTME for the KADPOLY Post-UTME. So, we have compiled the subject combination you wrote in UTME based on the course you applied for in KADPOLY.
Therefore, all you need do is specify the course you applied for in the description of your payment.
STEP 2: Select Your Payment Method
There are three methods of purchasing our original OAU Post UTME past questions and answer. They are:
1. Debit Card
2. Bank Transfer
3. Direct Bank Deposit
For any of the payment method above, you’ll be paying into the account details below:
Account Name: Silicon Africa Tech Limited
Account Number: 0546392167
Bank Name: GT BANK
STEP 3: Confirmation of Payment
If you choose the Debit Card option, you’ll input your card details and email address. Upon payment, you will get a mail of the Past Question you had selected in Step One.
If you choose Bank transfer, type in the description of payment: “The Type of KadPoly Post UTME Past Question you’re purchasing.” e.g “KadPoly Medicine and Surgery Past Question.” Then contact the number below or email address with evidence of payment and you will get your Past Question instantly.
If you choose Direct Bank deposit, make payment to the account details above, then send the following information to the phone number or email below:
1. Depositors Name
2. Teller Number
3. Amount Paid
CONTACT DETAILS: 07012040283
Free KADPOLY Post Utme Past Questions and Answers
Instructions: Attempt all questions.
The use of calculators and/or similar electronic devices is NOT allowed
Choose the right answer from the list of options below.
1. An air bubble rises from the bottom to the top of a water dam which is 40 m deep. The volume of the bubble just below the surface is 2.5 cm3. Find its volume at the bottom of the dam, if the atmospheric pressure is equivalent to 10 m of water.
A. 2.0 cm3
B. 1.6 cm3
C. 0.625 cm3
D. 0.5 cm3
2. When equal weights of iron and water are subjected to an equal supply of heat it is found that the piece of iron becomes much hotter than water after a shorter time because_____.
A. the specific heat of iron is higher than that of water
B. iron is in solid form
C. water is in liquid form
D. the specific heat of water is higher than that of iron
E. the specific heat of iron is infinite
3. Of two identical tuning forks with natural frequency 256Hz, one is loaded so that 4 beats per second are heard when they are sounded together. What is the frequency of the loaded tuning fork?
B. 252 Hz
C. 248 Hz
D. 246 Hz
4. Radio waves have a velocity of 3 x 108 m/s. A radio station sends out a broadcast on a frequency of 800KHz. The wavelength of the broadcast is_____.
A. 240.0 m
C. 375.0 m
D. 37.5 m
E. 26.7 m
5. A narrow beam of white light can be split up into different colours by a glass prism. The correct explanation is that______.
A. white light is an electromagnetic wave
B. the prism has all the colours of the white light
C. white light has undergone total internal reflection in the prism
D. different colours of white light travel with different speeds in glass
6. 2H2S(g) +SO2(g)→3S(g) +2H2O(l).
The above reaction is______.
A. a redox reaction in which H2S is the oxidant and SO2 is the reductant
B. a redox reaction in which SO2 is the oxidant and H2S is the reductant
C. not a redox reaction because there is no oxidant in the reaction equation
D. not a redox reaction because there is no reductant in the reaction equation
In questions below, choose the option nearest in meaning to the word(s) or phrase underlined
7. Olu promised to look out for her next time he is in town(A) watch for (B) visit (C) greet(D) take care of
8. Finally, I assured him that I would not go back on my word. (A) return to a place(B) return to a certain word when reading(C) re-use my word (D) fail to keep my promise
9. The discussion became animated. (A) specialized (B) lively (C) intellectual (D)unruly
10. The culprits will surrender their loot to the customs officials. (A) give away (B) give out (C) give in (D) give up.
11. The speaker took his audience down memory lane before he went to the topic of his lecture. (A) took his audience on a journey through a street called Memory Lane(B) recalled events from the past(C) told a tale about a place called Memory Lane(D) gave an outline of his lecture
12. The first elected Executive President of Nigeria was
(A) Sheu Shagari
(B) Umaru Yaradua
(C) Nnamdi Azikwe
(D) Olusegun Obasanjo
13. Nigeria became a federation of 19 states in
14. Under the 1979 Constitution, members of the Federal Executive Council were called
15. All the following were frontline fighters for Nigeria’s independence except
(A) Olu Fale
(B) Nnamdi Azikwe
(C) Obafemi Awolowo
(D) Tafawa Balewa