Make $1,000 in Scholarships nowadays has become a work away deal. JW Surety Bonds Scholarships 2020 is one of those Scholarships that can provide such a platform.
Scholarships do not become easier than JW Surety Bonds. Simply create content for corporate blogs and you could win $ 1,000 for your tuition. Prove your skills and gain experience. This opportunity can be useful for your classes and a good start for your professional life. What are you waiting for? Apply Now!
About JW Surety Bonds
JW Surety Bonds, are family owned and operated agency established in 2003. They started with just two people and grew to become the largest volume bond producer in the nation. Since day one, the team focus has been on providing our clients with low rates, an easy process, and the best in customer service.
The JW Surety Bonds Scholarship has been made available for Undergraduates and graduates in Accredited American Colleges and Universities. If you wish to access more viable USA Scholarships, Click here
As part of the benefits of JW Surety Bonds Scholarship, the successful candidate will receive $ 1,000 and will be paid directly to the selected college or university selected.
The Surety Bonds Scholarship is available for students from the USA. Read also if you wish to study outside your home country Simple and Detailed Answers about Applying and Winning a Scholarship.
The number of offers in JW Surety Bonds Scholarship is one
Eligibility for Scholarship
- The scholarship is open to students and prospective students of accredited U.S. colleges and universities
- Both undergraduate and graduate students may apply
- The award is valid nationwide (the U.S. only) for accredited institution tuition
For applying for the scholarship, the candidates must fill the application form. The form can be downloaded by the link:
- Content must be informational with referenced sources. (Online sources should be hyperlinks inserted within your content. Offline sources should be formatted appropriately at the bottom)
- Entries that are considered editorial, marketing or advertising content are not acceptable
- The content topic must be chosen from the list of acceptable topic categories. The link is:
- Acceptable forms of content include infographics, slideshows, videos or articles (articles must be 500 –1,000 words, videos must be 1 – 5 minutes, slideshows must be 10 – 30 slides)
- There will be no communication with applicants regarding deficiencies in submitted content, we, therefore, reserve the right to make small grammatical changes to entries
- Images used in content must be royalty-free or purchased with the source cited
- Content must be unique and not published online or offline
Once the application has been completed, it can be sent to the following address: firstname.lastname@example.org
To qualify for the Surety Bonds Scholarship in 2020, content must be submitted by September 30, 2020.
Click the following Link for addition Information:
We hope this writing provided your scholarship necessities. Please share with your friends and leave your question or response on the comment box for us to serve you better.