Applications are currently ongoing for Jiangsu University of Science and Technology (JUST) Scholarships Programme for International students in China. Scholarships are available to non-chinese students pursuing undergraduate, master and doctoral degree programme in the university.
The aim of the scholarship of to provide financial help to international students.
Jiangsu University is a high ranking and prestigious doctoral research university in Zhenjiang, Jiangsu Province. JSU has been promoting high-level research.
Field of study:
Programs delivered in English are listed below:
Bachelor Degree programs:
Computer Science and Technology/Electrical Engineering and Automation/Energy and Power and Marine Engineering/Civil Engineering/Mechanical and Mechatronic Engineering/Bachelor of Business Administration in Chinese and English/English Literature/Applied Chemistry
Masters Degree Programs
Computer Science and Technology/Information Communication Engineering/Control Science and Engineering/Marine Engineering, Heating and Ventilation Power Engineering/Design and Manufacture of Naval Architecture and Ocean Structure/Linguistics and Applied Linguistics in Foreign Language/Civil Engineering/Chemical Engineering and Technology/Material Science and Engineering/Special Economic Animal Rearing Biology
PhD Degree Programs
Special Economic Animal Rearing Biology/Material Science and Engineering/Design and Manufacture of Naval Architecture and Ocean Structure
Jasmine Scholarship:30,000-50,000 CNY; Jasmine TSP Program: 10,000+Full Scholarship
JUST Scholarship for:
Bachelor: 7,000 CNY /Y+ Accommodation Fee;
Master: 9,000 CNY/Y + Tuition+ Accommodation Fee;
PhD: 12,000 CNY/Y+ Tuition+ Accommodation Fee;
Academic Scholarship for Undergraduates (Based on the GPA ranking of previous academic year); Top:
To be taken in(Country):
Scholarship Number :
Non-Chinese students are eligible to apply for this scholarship.
To be eligible for this scholarship you must meet the following requirements:
- A foreign passport holder, healthy, obedient to Chinese law and regulations of JUST.
- Bachelor program applicants should hold a high school diploma and normally should be less than 25 years old;
- Master program applicants should hold a bachelor’s degree and normally should be less than 40 years old;
- Doctorate program applicants should hold a master degree and normally should be less than 45 years old.
- The requirement of language proficiency for applicants of English programs is as follows: TOEFL 550 (IBT 80) or IELTS 5.5. Applicants of Chinese programs should have recent HSK Level 4 certificate or HSK Junior-C certificate.
20th June 2018
- Foreigner Physical Examination Form.
- English or Chinese proficiency certificate.
- Photocopy of passport and a photo of a passport size.
- Undergraduate applicants, education level diploma, for applicants who are still fresh graduates, certificate of graduation is necessary.
- Graduate applicants, a copy of undergraduate transcript and Bachelor Degree Certificate, two recommendation letters from different referees at least an associate professor (or other equivalent titles).
- Doctorate program applicants, copy of graduate transcript and Master Degree Certificate, two recommendation letters from two different professors, and research proposal for doctorate study in China.
- Self-financed international students should name a trustee in China and provide a financial guarantee.
To access other opportunities, click China Scholarships