SHARE TO HELP SOMEONE WIN A SCHOLARSHIP TODAY!
JS Scholarship Program
Are you a business or computer science student with an entrepreneurial spirit? Do you have innovative ideas for SaaS or digital e-commerce products? Then you may eligible for applying for this scholarship. The Jungle Scout team is excited to announce the JS Scholarship Program to full-time college/university student. The program is open to students who are studying in business, entrepreneurship, and computer science related fields in the US. Each winning candidate will receive up to $2000 per semester toward your studies in your particular field and/or a particular project. This can include tuition fees, equipment and books and living costs as a student.
Jungle Scout was founded by Greg Mercer in 2014 as the solution to finding great products to sell on Amazon.Since launching as the first Amazon product research tool on the market, they have carved their place as the go-to tool for novices and power-sellers alike. Jungle Scout is an Amazon product research tool that shows you review count, estimated sales, revenue…
- Be registered as a full-time student at an accredited College or University in the United States
- Be registered as a student in the fields of Business, Entrepreneurship or Computer Science. All related fields will be considered and must be specified in the application.
- Make satisfactory progress on your program of study. The scholarship is subject to satisfactory progress.
- Register for your academic course by the given start date, as specified in your application. Scholarships may not be deferred to the following semester or academic year.
How to Apply:
To enter, the applicant may submit online application through the given link: https://www.surveymonkey.com/r/SVM8DGD
- Provide Proof of Study: attach proof of where and what you study (This should be an in Business, Entrepreneur or Computer Science related field). This should be an official document from your College or University (Note: Can include offer letters if you have not entered your first year of study)
- Submit a short video: tell us a little about yourself, what you are studying and what you plan to do in your future career.
- A SaaS or e-commerce related business idea
Financial Aid and Award Money:
- Applicants will apply for funding each semester
- Applicants will be studying at or preparing to study at an accredited University in the US
- The fund will be a minimum of $2000 per selected applicant, per semester
- Utilize the awarded scholarship to fund your studies in your particular field and/or to fund a particular project. This can include tuition fees, equipment and books and living costs as a student.
- The application deadline the fall semester is September 1st, 2017.
- Details of the name of winner, title of award, course title, and academic school will publish on the Jungle Scout website at http://www.junglescout.com/
Link for More Information: