JRC Fuwaku Scholarship 2019
Need funding for master education? The University of London, SOAS and the Japan Research Centre (JRC) is offering the JRC Fuwaku Scholarship 2019 for eligible students in the field of Japanese Studies. The scholarships are open for the UK/EU and Overseas applicants.
The SOAS University of London was founded in 1916 and is a public research university based in London, England. It offers approximately 350 combinations of undergraduate degrees, more than 100 master and doctoral degrees each year. Programs in almost all departments.
What Need To Know About The JRC Fuwaku Scholarship
NOTE: Our Scholarship Award Winning Ebook (worth $50) is up for grab, if you’re reading this article, you stand a chance to win one of our Scholarship Ebook. Read through for eligibility on how to get our scholarship ebook for free.
World Scholarship Forum popular searched Scholarships 2019
- 2019/2020 Fully Funded Scholarships
- Full Commonwealth Scholarships 2019-2020
- Erasmus Mundus Scholarships for All Countries 2019-2020
- Scholarships For Developing Countries 2019-2020
- DAAD SCHOLARSHIPS FOR ALL STUDENTS 2019-2020
- List of Top 10 Mechanical Engineering Colleges in the World 2019
Level/Field of Study
The Scholarships are available for Ph.D. or postgraduate Taught Masters Degree program in the field of Japanese Studies.
The JRC Fuwaku scholarship is hosted in UK. You can check out our other scholarships available for International students in UK.
The JRC Fuwaku scholarship 2019 is only available to Applicants of UK/EU and Overseas are eligible to apply for the scholarships. If you are an international student looking for a scholarship to Study Abroad, you can check out our Study Abroad scholarships available for International students
Scholarships: Scholarships up to £ 10,000 will be awarded, Also Two scholarships are available for students
JRC Fuwaku Scholarship Eligibility
In order to be eligible for this scholarship, the candidate must meet the following admission criteria:
- The scholarships are open for the UK/EU and Overseas applicants.
- The scholarships are available for MPhil/Ph.D. applicants, the research proposal must focus on Japan. The applicants should provide evidence of this in the research proposal of their admission application.
- The applicants who are enrolling in Postgraduate Taught Masters Degree program have must write their dissertation on a theme connected with Japan. Applicants should provide evidence of this in the statement of their admission application. For current Postgraduate Taught, Masters Degree should provide evidence of this in their Scholarship application.
- The Postgraduate Taught Masters Degree applicants must take a minimum of 1.0 units (or equivalent e.g 2x 0.5 units) on Japan/Japanese studies. Applicants (new and current) should provide evidence of this in their scholarship application.
- The applicants should include in the scholarship application details of their skills in Japanese. While the Japanese language is not essential, it is desirable so it will be helpful if the applicants’ referees comment on their skills in Japanese in the areas of reading, composition, and speaking, if applicable.
- The candidates must have an offer of admission to a degree program at SOAS by the scholarship’s deadline.
- The applicants must meet the English language condition of their offer of admission to study at SOAS University of London.
- The Applicants of current masters students enrolled in Year 1 in 2018-19 and entering Year 2 in 2019-20 are also eligible to apply.
JRC Fuwaku Scholarship Application Procedure:
To apply for the scholarships, the applicant must follow the application procedure.
- Step 1: To apply for the scholarships, applicants must submit the online admission form to the university through the given link below and also submit the supporting documents.
- Step 2: The applicants must download and submit the application form.
The applicant must submit the supporting documents to apply for the scholarships:
- The applicant must submit their two references.
- A CV that must cover formal education and work history with start and end dates clearly displayed.
- A personal statement and a research proposal.
The applicants, who want to apply for the scholarship, must also submit an application for admission well in advance. Applicants can submit an online application for the admission through the given link:
Deadline: May 1, 2019
WE ALSO RECOMMEND
- 21 Fully Funded UK PhD Scholarships 2019-2020
- Phyllis Mary Morris Scholarships 2019-2020
- Chevening Scholarships 2019-2020
- Fully-Funded Master’s Scholarships for Refugees and Displaced People, UK 2019
- $ 5,000 Mesothelioma Scholarship 2019-2020 | APPLY
- Jean Kennoway Howells Scholarship; A Masters Scholarship at Edinburgh University 2019
- Full Scholarships for Indian Students at Oxford University in UK, 2019
- 17 Scholarships for Gabonese to Study in UK 2019-2020 | APPLY NOW
- 17 Scholarships for Ghanaian Students to Study in UK 2019-2020
- 17 Scholarships for Bangladesh Students to Study in UK 2019-2020