Prof. Joseph Mundassery Scholarship Award (PJMS), Kerala invites applications from students in Kerala belonging to minority communities.
Provided by the Department of Minority Welfare, Government of Kerala, this scholarship aims to support school students from weaker sections to pursue their education at SSLC (matriculation), plus 2 and VHSE level.
The applicant should belong to one of Muslim, Christian, Sikh, Budha, Parsi, Jain communities, and to Below Poverty Line (BPL) family.
In the absence of students of the BPL category, students belonging to the Non-Creamy layer, from Minority Communities will be considered for the Scholarship.
This post gives you detail information about Joseph Mundassery Scholarship Award and how you can apply. See the table of contents below to get an overview of all this post entails.
What You Need To Know About The Joseph Mundassery Scholarship Award
Level/ Field of Study
This scholarship aims to support school students from weaker sections to pursue their education at SSLC (matriculation), plus 2 and VHSE level.
DMW scholarship is functioning under the Department of Minority Welfare, Government of Kerala. We also recommend that you browse through our scholarship by country to find different scholarships available for your country of choice.
The sum awarded to every successful applicant for the Minority welfare scholarship isFull A Plus for SSLC: Rs.10,000 Full A Plus for Plus 2: Rs.10,000 Full A Plus for VHSE: Rs.10,000
Joseph Mundassery Scholarship Eligibility
- Belong to a minority community (Muslim, Christian, Sikh, Buddhist, Parsis, Jains).
- Have an annual family income of less than 8 lakhs.
- Be a native of the state of Kerala.
- Study in a government/aided school.
How To Apply For The DMW scholarship
To apply for this Prof. Joseph Mundassery Scholarship Award, just follow the seven steps process.
Step 1: Click here to visit the online registration portal.
Step 2: Fill in all the required details including personal details, educational details, and bank details.
Step 3: Create a password for future login.
Step 4: Accept the terms and conditions mentioned in the declaration and submit the application.
Step 5: Click on ‘candidate login’ and use the ID and password generated during registration.
Step 6: Upload the photo, signature and other relevant documents and take a print out of the application.
Step 7: Sign and submit it with the requisite/supporting documents.Apply Now Application is done online Here http://dcescholarship.kerala.gov.in/dmw/dmw_ma/studreg_jmsa.php
Fresh Start Date: 01-07-2020,
End Date: 31-07-2020
Renewal Start Date: 01-07-2020,
End Date: 31-07-2020
WE ALSO RECOMMEND
- Eastern Nazarene College Tuition: Scholarship and Cost of Living
- Yamaha Music Foundation Scholarship program in Europe
- Top 17 Library Science Scholarships for Undergraduate Students
- Washington Adventist University Tuition, Scholarship, and Cost of Living
- StFX Scholarships, Courses, Tuition, and Admission
- 19 Undergraduate Scholarships For Aviation Students
- 21 Masters Scholarships for Social Sciences Students
- HEC CommonWealth Scholarships for Pakistani Bs, Ms. Ph.D. Students
- 21 Top Scholarships in Nevada
- Kana Scholarship for Ethiopian Students