Looking for financial aid to study in New Zealand? Opportunities are now available at the John W& C McLean Trust Scholarships at Lincoln University in New Zealand. Interested applicants who wish to study should apply.
Know more about Lincoln University
Lincoln University is a university in New Zealand University that was established in 1990 when Lincoln College, Canterbury was made independent of the University of Canterbury. It has certain undergraduate and postgraduate areas of specialisation which includes agriculture, commerce, computing, engineering, environment, food, forestry, horticulture, hospitality, landscape, Māori planning, property, recreation, sciences, transport and wine-making.
John W & C McLean Trust Scholarships
The John W & C McLean Trust Scholarships is a financial support arm of Lincoln University in New Zealand and was created to encourage and promote post-graduate research and development relating to sheep with the end objective being to advance sheep research in New Zealand.
John W & C McLean Trust Scholarships at Lincoln University in New Zealand are masters and PhD level scholarships across the different fields of study in the University.
The 2019 John W & C McLean Trust Scholarships is been hosted by the Lincoln University, New Zealand.
John W & C McLean Trust Scholarship Benefit
The scholarship has a value that is worth $10, 000 per academic year. this should cover for the tuition fee, accommodation, books, research and other personal expenses.
The number of offer available was not specified.
John W & C McLean Trust Scholarship Eligibility
To be eligible for the John W & C McLean Trust Scholarships in Lincoln University, the applicants are required to meet the following criteria;
- The applicant must be a post-graduate student from Lincoln University who is a citizen or has been resident in New Zealand for a period of not less than three years at any particular time.
- The candidate must have an excellent command of English in verbal and written communication.
- International Students from all nationalities including the citizens and resident of New Zealand are welcomed to apply.
- Scholarships will be open to candidates who are eligible to register as candidates for postgraduate study (research only), PhD or the thesis year of a Masters degree.
- A scholarship may be awarded to a person who is not eligible to register as a candidate with Lincoln University provided he or she becomes eligible to so register by 1 March in the year following the awards, or by such other date as may be determined by the Vice Chancellor in a particular case.
Application Procedures for John W & C McLean Trust Scholarship
PO Box 85084
Christchurch, New Zealand
To obtain more information about John W & C McLean Trust Scholarships and Lincoln University, visit the Official Website
The deadline for the scholarship offer is November 1st in every academic year.
We recommend other scholarship opportunities.
- Study in Australia : University of Adelaide Courses Offered, Tuition Fees and Admission Requirements
- DAAD Scholarships for Masters at Asian Institute of Technology in Thailand, 2018
- Institute for Human Sciences Milena Jesenska Fellowship for Journalists in Austria
- Cardiff University Vice-Chancellor’s International Undergraduate and Postgraduate scholarships 2018
Does this article meet your immediate needs? if yes, click the SHARE button to share with your friends. if no, leave a response on the comment box to express your concern or ask question and we will get back to you as soon as possible.