The Reliance Group India is glad to announce the 2019 Jio scholarship.
It operates a national LTE network with coverage across all 22 telecom circles. The Reliance Group Jio product is extremely popular among mobile users in India and it is known for dominating its market.
As of 31 March 2019, it is the second largest mobile network operator in India and the seventh largest mobile network operator in the world with over 306 million subscribers.
About Jio Scholarship
The Jio scholarship is a scholarship offered by the Reliance Group. It is usually open to students from class 10th to post-graduate levels.
Usually, the main aim of the scholarship scheme is to support outstanding students.
The scheme aims to support these students who deserve to have a higher education but cannot afford it.
Below are some of the major things the scholarship will address:
The Jio scholarship program will:
- Ensure timely payment of cash rewards to candidates.
- Provide a common portal for different Central and State Government scholarship programs.
- Generate a transparent database of scholars
- Apply for Direct Benefit Transfer
- Stay away from duplication in processing
Level/Field of Study:
The Jio Scholarship program is a scholarship for virtually all levels of study ranging from high school to undergraduate to graduate and to post-graduate. And it is open to students in the field of Management, Arts, Science, and Engineering.
Jio scholarship offers are usually organized and hosted by the Reliance Group in India.
The applicant who wishes to enroll for the Jio scholarship application must be an Indian citizen. It is important for each applicant to check the eligibility criteria before applying for the Jio scholarship 2019.
The applicant intending to apply for the 2019 Jio scholarship program should be careful to observe the following:
- The candidate must either be a class 10th, 11th or 12th student or a college student.
- He/she should belong to a financially weak background.
- And must be known to have had a good academic record.
- To avail scholarships, students must be more than 75% marks.
The Jio scholarships program 2019 will be available to about 2,800 Indian students. The award will be given to different classes of students ranging from class 10 to the postgraduate level.
Winners of Jio Scholarships will be awarded the following monetary benefits:
- 10th class – Up to Rs 35,000 per year
- 11th class – Up to Rs 38,000 per year
- 12th class – Up to Rs 45,000 per year
- Graduation – Up to Rs 52,000 per year
- Post-Graduation – Up to Rs 55,000 per year
How to Apply For Jio Scholarship 2019
The scholarship online application process is not currently open for students yet.
But however, If you are interested in applying for the Jio scholarship program, there are two ways u can do it. You can actually get the Jio Scholarship application form both online and offline.
Carefully follow these steps if you want to apply for the Jio scholarship program offline
- First, go to your nearest Jio store.
- Take the scholarship form from the store executive
- Fill the form with the correct details.
- Submit the form before the last date to the Jio store
- Now you do not need to do anything. If you are eligible for the scholarship, you will be notified later by SMS, email or post.
Selection Process for Jio scholarship
This scholarship scheme comes under the Corporate Social Responsibility (CSR) activities of the Reliance Foundation. Below is an insight into how the selection of awardees is done;
- Merit-Based Scholarship: For students who are performing well in academics, athletics, and artistic.
- Student Specific Scholarship: For candidates who are eligible for specific categories like gender, religion, family, medical history, etc.
- Need-Based Scholarship: For students who are in highly needed areas such as nursing etc.
Applications are yet to commence for this scholarship program and so there is no deadline stipulated yet for it. Once there is we will let you know about it on time.
Even though the scholarship has not started we will give you the scholarship application link so you can keep an eye on them.
Conclusion: This scholarship surely will be another rare but wonderful opportunity you don’t want to miss. Always keep tabs with us for more updates on this and more.
We Know You May Also Want To See These:
- APPLICATION LINK
- ELIGIBILITY CRITERIA
- SCHOLARSHIP WORTH
The Reliance Group is delighted to announce the Jio scholarship 2019. The Jio scholarship program is a bright sponsorship opportunity for Indian candidates.