SHARE TO HELP SOMEONE WIN A SCHOLARSHIP TODAY!
Applications are invited for Jinggangshan University Scholarships are now available to study undergraduate and language programs. Theses scholarships are available to Non-Chinese students.
Applicants whose first language is not English are usually required to provide evidence of proficiency in English at the higher level required by the University.
Brief Information about Jinggangshan University
Jinggangshan University (JGSU, hereafter), a state-run institution of higher education, is known for its comprehensive ordinary undergraduate education with a long history and glorious tradition. It is a university jointly supported by Ministry of Education and the People’s Government of Jiangxi Province, pair-assisted by Tongji University and authorized by Nanjing Military Region for cultivation of military talents and cadres.
- Civil Engineering Undergraduate Program: The length of schooling is four years.
- Chinese Language Programs (non-degree): Spring Program and Autumn Program are available, either lasting for one month.
The scholarship is hosted by the Jinggangshan University in China.
Scholarship is open to non-chinese students.
Jinggangshan University is an executive institution of higher education for Jiangxi Provincial Government Scholarships to recruit international students to China. In addition to the Jiangxi Provincial Government Scholarships, the university has also established excellent International Student Scholarship at the university level in accordance with relevant provisions, to reward those who are excellent both in character and learning.
A. Any freshman who holds Level Three certificate of Chinese Proficiency Test (HSK3) or above can obtain a scholarship when entering school, the amount of which varies from RMB 3000 Yuan to RMB 5000 Yuan in accordance with the certificate grade.
B. MBBS students can apply for the university level scholarship each year during their study in our university. If they meet the requirements of the scholarships appraisal, they will receive a scholarship varying from RMB 2000 to 10000 Yuan.
C. Civil engineering freshmen who have paid the tuition and all the fees of the first year and get registered before the appraisal meeting of the provincial level scholarship (regularly happens in the last ten days of November), can obtain provincial scholarship which amounts to RMB 20000 Yuan. Our university will divide the scholarship into two halves: the first year RMB 10000 Yuan and the second year RMB 10000 Yuan. From the second year to the fourth year, civil engineering students can apply for the university level scholarship ranging from RMB 2000 to 10000 Yuan each year.
The number of offers was not specified.
The following criteria must be met in order for applicants to be eligible for the scholarship:
An applicant is eligible for the award of a scholarship in a year if, in that year, the applicant:
- All applicants should hold a valid passport, be healthy physically and mentally, be good in character and submit non-criminal record. They will abide by the laws and regulations of Chinese government, obey the university regulations and respect Chinese people’s social custom and habits.
- Applicants for MBBS Program should technically have a score higher than 65% of the total score in such courses as English, biology and chemistry.
- Applicants for Civil Engineering Program should have a pass score or above in such courses as English, mathematics and physics.
- Undergraduate Programs: Aged 18 to 25, non-Chinese citizens with senior high school diplomas or above.
- Chinese Language Programs (non-degree): Aged 18 to 40, non-Chinese citizens with senior high school diplomas or above.
English Language Requirements: Applicants whose first language is not English are usually required to provide evidence of proficiency in English at the higher level required by the University.
Application Procedure for Jinggangshan University Scholarships
A. Send scanning copy of application documents required above in 6.1 to e-mail address: email@example.com or firstname.lastname@example.org;
B. Send the paper manuscripts of application documents required above in 6.1 to International School of Jinggangshan University. Delivery Address: No.28 Xueyuan Road, Qingyuan District, Ji’an City, Jiangxi Province, P.R.China.
A. Jinggangshan University Application Form for Foreign Students’ Study in China (Download from website http://gjc.jgsu.edu.cn)
B. The senior high school or above diplomas and the transcripts
C. Valid passport (scanning copy or photocopy)
D. Non-criminal record certificate provided by their residence police station or proof of school performance provided by his /her school.
E. An economic guarantee by a person (including a foreigner who has a regular job in China) or company, or an income proof from parent’s employing organization, or a certificate of bank saving.
F. Physical examination result from the officially recognized hospital.
G. Photo (The requirements are the same as passport photo).
H. Chinese language learning experience proofs or HSK Certificates (if any).
Please understand that we will not return the above-mentioned application documents no matter whether the applicant is admitted or not.
Undergraduate Programs: Deadline for application is September 30th and Language Programs: The deadline for Spring Program is April 30th and September 30th for Autumn Program.
To access other Chinese scholarships, click on the link
About Studying in China
Studying in China is an excellent opportunity to explore the world’s most populous country. You will experience China’s unique blend of ancient and modern civilization.
China’s economic progress in the last 30 years is unprecedented in world history. In just a few decades China has gone from one of the poorest countries in the world to a regional and global leader with a vibrant economy. Since 1980, China’s average annual growth rate was over 10% – more than twice the United States and the European Union. China is now the world’s third largest economy.
China’s cost of living is quite low compared to the United States, Canada, Australia and many parts of Europe. Food products and consumer goods are the least expensive items in China. A meal at a local restaurant for one person could cost one or two dollars.
Getting around in China is convenient and inexpensive thanks to a well-developed and modern transportation infrastructure. All cities are well-served by buses and taxis, and larger cities have modern subway systems.
What are the advantages of studying in China
- A recent economic and industrial hub and driver of global growth thereby attracting students and scholars from all over the world
- The University is located at the Center of China, with good proximity to the commercial hubs in the South and the industrialize East.
- Top quality infrastructural and learning facilities comparable with the very best school in the world.
- Huge pool of international students in the city and cities beyond
- Tuition fees lower than western Europe’s and most Asian countries yet providing quality service and beautiful environment.
- Chance to school and chase your business/trade dreams in the world most dynamic trading center.
- Less stressful admission requirements and process.
- Employment Advantage
- Quality of Education and international Recognition
- Travel and exploration
What you need to know about China
- The world’s largest national population, more than 1.3 billion people – 20% of the Earth’s entire population
- More than 90% of the population live in the eastern third of the country
- Full official name is the People’s Republic of China
- Capital city is Beijing, largest city is Shanghai
- Main language is Mandarin Chinese, which has more native speakers than any other language
- The world’s fastest growing and second largest economy, after overtaking Japan in 2011
- Fourth-largest country by area (after Russia, Canada and the US)
- The only country other than Russia and US to have launched a manned space flight; government has set target of establishing a space station by 2020
- Under Communist rule since 1949
- The world’s second-largest oil consumer, after the US
- Very diverse climate – from tropical in the south to subarctic in the northeast
- Chinese cities frequently appear in reports on the world’s most polluted places
We recommend other scholarship opportunities.
Does this article meet your immediate needs? if yes, click the SHARE button to share with your friends. if no, leave a response on the comment box to express your concern or ask question and we will get back to you as soon as possible.