SEARCH FOR ANY SCHOLARSHIP HERE
Jiaxing University’s International Scholarships in China
Jiaxing University is glad to offer a number scholarships for non – Chinese students from around the world. Those scholarships are available for freshman, undergraduate programme, as well as for non-degree programme. Three types of scholarships are available; Scholarship for excellent freshmen, Scholarship for excellent students of undergraduate program and Scholarship for excellent students of Non-degree program. The deadline is June 2017.
- Scholarship for excellent freshmen: This scholarship is granting to excellent freshmen. It was selected every year before the semester begins. The excellent students selected can be awarded 3000 Yuan/Person. The award ratio is around 20% and no less than 4 persons.
- Scholarship for excellent students of undergraduate program: This scholarship is granting to excellent students of the undergraduate program. It was selected once per year. Scholarship for excellent students of the undergraduate program consists of the first class prize with 10000 Yuan/Person and second class prize with 6000 Yuan/Person. The award ratio is around 50% and no less than 3 persons.
- Scholarship for excellent students of Non-degree program; This scholarship is granting to excellent students of the Non-degree program. It was selected once per year. The excellent students of the Non-degree program can be awarded: 3000 Yuan/Person. The award ratio is around 20% and no less than 8 persons.
Level and Area of Studies
Freshman, undergraduate programme, as well as for Non-Degree programme in any field.
Place of Study
The study will be taken at the Jiaxing University in China.
Eligibility and Criteria
- Be a non-Chinese citizen in good health
- Abide by Chinese laws and Jiaxing University regulations
- A student taking 2-semester program or more
- Competitive academic record and hardworking
- Without following conditions: Deferred tuition or accommodation fee without reason, or punishment with a warning on academic
- Applicants may not be beneficiaries of any other scholarship at the time of application from organizations of China.
Non – Chinese citizens are welcome to apply.
Detail instruction of application procedure at the link below.
Submission Deadline: June Annually