Do you live in India and you are into jewelry? Here is a lifetime opportunity to become well-known through the Jewelers Choice Design Awards in 2021.
Indian Jeweler magazine (IJ) invites jewelry manufacturers, retailers, and designers from across India to participate in Jewelry Design competition 2021 India and also use the platform to showcase their creativity to the world.
It’s time to take the first step to become the stars of the precious stones and jewelry industry in India.
It is our tradition to honor and recognize art, creativity, and innovation at the highest level and to present a platform to present to the world.
The 2021 edition of JJS-IJJCDA this year should be bigger and better than before, to reach unprecedented levels of awareness, prestige and media coverage.
- About the Jewelry Design Competition
- Level/Field of Study
- Host Nationality
- Eligible Nationality for Jewelry Design Competition 2021 India
- Jewelers Choice Design Awards Worth
- Number of Jewelers Choice Design Awards:
- Eligibility for Jewelers Choice Design Awards
- Closing date of the Jewelry Design Competition 2021 India
About the Jewelry Design Competition
The eighth edition of JJS-IJ Jewelers Choice Design Awards, the prestigious awards ceremony recognizes and honors the outstanding designs by established as well as upcoming designers, manufacturers, and retailers, whose works can be the inspiration for the many.
From biggest and renowned jewelry houses to a budding designer or newly established retailer, jewelers Choice Design Awards highlight only those who are the best in the business.
Over the past seven years, jewelers Choice Design Awards has honored top jewelry design talents from across India. It has been our tradition to salute and recognize the highest level of art, creativity, and innovation and present a platform to showcase it to the world.
Level/Field of Study
The competition has three categories –
- Dancing Stone
- Tahitian Pearl.
Their respective themes are New Fashion Tech, Platinum Attitude, and Asymmetric Perfection. Design entries must reflect the specified theme while highlighting the respective material’s exceptional qualities.
If you are searching for undergraduate scholarships or masters scholarships, you can click the links to various categories to find out other scholarships available to you in 2021.
Jewelers Choice Design Awards is hosted by Indian Jeweler magazine in India.
Eligible Nationality for Jewelry Design Competition 2021 India
Jewelry Design Competition 2021 is for Indian students.
Jewelers Choice Design Awards Worth
All winning works in the category will be featured in the December-January 2021 issue of Jewelry Design Competition.
• All winners and finalists in the category will be included in the IJ Jewelers’ Best of the Best Award, which will be sent with the January or February issue of IJ.
• All winners and finalists receive an IJ Jewelers’ Choice Award logo and support material to promote their prize.
• All winners in the category receive an IJ Jewelry Choice Design Award at the awards ceremony.
• All winners and finalists in the category receive a certificate from the organizer.
Number of Jewelers Choice Design Awards:
The number of jewelers Choice Design Awards offered annually is not specified.
Eligibility for Jewelers Choice Design Awards
- Eligible Entrants: The contest is open to businesses and individuals who design, manufacture and sell jewelry. For companies entering the country, the person submitting a registration on behalf of a company must be at least 18 years old at the time of entry and be duly authorized to act on behalf of that company.
- Attendees must be at least 18 years of age at the time of registration. Employees (and their close family and household members) of “IJ Magazine” or “JH Group” (“Organizer”), their parents, affiliates, affiliates, advertising, and sales agencies or other sponsoring companies. prices are not eligible. Where there is no law forbidden.
- Eligible coins: To be eligible, the jewel must be (i) commercially available, (ii) be of original design and (iii) meet the requirements of the category (generic and specific) for each category in which it is sold. is saved.
The requirements for the category are listed below.
- A design that has been assigned somewhere cannot participate.
- Creations/jewelry made in 2017-2018 can only participate.
- The product categories are intended for jewelry manufacturers only.
- Best of the Best categories are for jewelry retailers and retailers where manufacturers participate.
Requirements of the general design category:
• Each entry must be commercially available. A single piece can be entered as long as it is commercially available.
• Prototypes and/or CAD drawings will be disqualified. Send only photos of the finished jewelry.
• Half-uprights should be marked with a center point so voters can see the drawing. You must specify in the description if the price applies only to the semi-assembly. The category chosen for a semi-assembly must refer only to the price of the semi-assembly, with the exception of the center stone.
• All-natural diamond jewelry (ie Degraded) must conform to the Kimberley Process Guarantee System.
Specific category request:
- Diamond jewelry:
Only natural diamonds. Stones created by the laboratory will not be accepted. All treatments (lasers, HPHT) must be disclosed. The entry may contain a single item (example: a necklace or earrings, not both).
- Colored stone jewelry:
Only natural stones. All treatments must be announced. Synthetic and laboratory stones are not accepted for this category. The entry may contain a single item (example: a necklace or earrings, not both)
- Gold jewelry:
At least 18 ct. Yellow, White, Pink, and Multi-Tone are all qualified. The entry must contain only one item (for example a necklace or earrings, not both).
• Designer jewelry:
participation only in designer labels. The disclosure of plastics, gems created in the laboratory is necessary. All treatments must be announced. In this category, synthetic and laboratory stones may be accepted. Minimum of 18 carats or 92.5 of silver. The entry must contain only one item (example: it must be a necklace or earrings, not both).
• CZ Jewelry:
The disclosure of plastics, gems created in the laboratory is required. All treatments must be announced. Synthetic and laboratory stones may be accepted for this category. The entry must contain only one item (for example a necklace or earrings, not both).
- Best Bridal Design:
The category includes bridal jewelry (ie the combination of a necklace, earrings, rings, bracelets, etc.) of Mangalsutras.
- Temple jewelry of the year:
At least 18-carat gold. The yellow, antique and multi-tone are qualified. Gems and semi-precious stones can be used.
Temple jewelry is available in different designs such as:
(i) Traditional like waves, dots, and lines.
(ii) A pattern resembling floral shapes like a lotus flower, birds like a peacock and swans.
(iii) A summary such as zig-zag and dispersion of forms.
(iv) Temple drawings such as gods and goddesses, dancers and royal figurines.
• Jewelry of the year based on themes – Architecture:
Jewelry directly inspired by buildings, monuments or cities. Jewelers and designers must create contemporary, practical and aesthetic designs in terms of look and feel. All types of alloys (metals) are qualified. No authorized accessories The entry can only contain one item (example: a necklace or earrings, not both)
- Jewelry of the year:
A minimum of 14 carats of gold and 750 in silver is accepted. Accessories may include hairpins, hairpins, cufflinks, tie pins, a brooch, a pen, a phone case/clip, a purse, a wallet, a purse, a calangi, and buttons, etc.
How Do I Apply for the Jewelers Choice Design Awards in India
Submit your Applications to IJ Attn Magazine: IJ Jewelers Choice Design Awards
Indian Jeweler Magazine, Journal House, Colony A-95 Janta, Jaipur – 302004 India
• Submissions must be received by August 31.
• To be complete, an entry must include:
(1) a completed and signed registration form (complete all fields);
(2) photos on CD that meet the photo submission criteria set out in the application form; and
(3) payment of the registration fee calculated in accordance with the registration/processing fee table indicated on the registration form.
• Delayed and incomplete entries will be disqualified. Once submitted, no additional or substituted photos or copies will be accepted.
• You can send as many entries as you want and you can enter a publication in several categories. Each submission for each category requires a separate submission form, a photo submission CD and fees (for example, one piece is required for diamond jewelry and gold jewelry at Rs 2). , 50,000), a separate registration form, a photo CD and fees for each category).
Closing date of the Jewelry Design Competition 2021 India
Application Deadline for jewelry Design Competition 2021 India is yet to be announced by the organizers of this contest. .
We have other great scholarship opportunities that might be of help to your search
- NCHMCT Research Fellowship Scheme in India
- Aspire Scholarship Scheme for Postgraduate Students In India
- TATA Trust Loan Scholarships for Indian Students
- ICSSR Doctoral and Postdoctoral Fellowships for Indian Students
- How to Get Scholarship for Indian Students | How to Apply for A Scholarship
- PM Modi Scholarship Scheme for Indian Students
- Chandranna Bima Scholarship Scheme in India
- 10 Public Health Scholarships in India for Students from Developing Countries
- 10 Medicine Scholarships in India for Students from Developing Countries
Does this article meet your immediate needs? If yes, leave us with a 5-star rating in the Review Box below. If no, leave a comment in the comment box to express your concern or ask a question and we will get back to you as soon as possible.