Offers for Research Associate Position to Indian applicants is currently available at Jawaharlal Nehru University in India . The position provides applicants with the opportunity to pursue research on the titled “Interconnection between thermal acquired tolerance and systemic acquired resistance”.The purpose of the program is to increase the proportion of Research at Jawaharlal Nehru University.
Jawaharlal Nehru University (JNU ) is a public central university in New Delhi, the capital of India. It is one of the top universities in the country, ranking 2nd according to the National Institutional Ranking Framework. It is known for leading faculties and research emphasis on liberal arts and applied sciences.
Course Level: This Position is available to pursue research programme.
Study Subject: This Position is awarded in the project titled ” Interconnection between thermal acquired tolerance and systemic acquired resistance”.
Scholarship Award: The position will cover:
- Salary:Rs 36,000.00 + HRA
Number of Scholarships: Not Known
Scholarship can be taken in India
Eligibility: The following criteria must be met in order for applicants to be eligible for Position:
- Should have completed Ph.D. program I plant biology related field. Candidates who have submitted the thesis but waiting for viva voce examination also may apply.
- Experiences in disease defense and thermal tolerance studies, technical expertise in vesicular trafficking, gene-expression analysis, chromatin immunoprecipitation, western blot, protein expression and purification will be preferred.
- Candidates will be short-listed initially based on work experience, and only the short-listed candidates will be called for interview.
Nationality: Indian applicants can apply for the scholarship.
College Admission Requirement
Entrance Requirements: Applicant must be PhD.
How to Apply: Applicants can apply by post.
- Application along with CV should reach the undersigned latest by June 8, 2017.
- Applications in plain paper with a brief CV may be sent to the following address or e-mail to ashis_nandi-at- yahoo.com
Application Deadline: Application deadline is June 8, 2017.