SEARCH FOR ANY SCHOLARSHIP HERE
Japanese government scholarships 2019-2020
Are you among those that believe in studying in Japan for free as an international student is a pipe dream?
Let me shock you a bit!
Japanese Government Scholarships are currently accepting applications for the Undergraduate, Research & Masters International Students 2019-2020, eligible persons are welcome to apply.
About Japanese scholarships
The Japanese Government’s Ministry of Education, Culture, Sports, Science and Technology offers scholarships for academic study in Japan to international students interested to study at Japanese universities as undergraduate, research or masters students under the Japanese Government Scholarship Program for 2019.
The purpose of the Japan government scholarship is to deepen friendly tie and promote mutual understanding between Japan and other countries through the application of advanced knowledge regarding japan’s language and culture.
Field of study
Eligible Field of Study:
Those who wish to study in Japan as an undergraduate student must choose a field of major from (1) or (2) below. Applicants may enter a first, second, and third choice.
(1) Social Sciences and Humanities: Social Sciences and Humanities-A: Laws, Politics, Pedagogy, Sociology, Literature, History, Japanese language, and others. Social Sciences and Humanities-B: Economics and Business Administration.
(2) Natural Sciences: Natural Sciences-
A: Science (Mathematics, Physics, Chemistry), Electrical and Electronic Studies (Electronics, Electrical Engineering, Information Engineering), Mechanical Studies (Mechanical Engineering, Naval Architecture), Civil Engineering and Architecture (Civil Engineering, Architecture, Environmental Engineering), Chemical Studies (Applied Chemistry, Chemical Engineering, Industrial Chemistry, Textile Engineering), and other fields (Metallurgical Engineering, Mining Engineering, Maritime Engineering, Biotechnology). Natural Sciences-
B: Agricultural studies (Agriculture, Agricultural Chemistry, Agricultural Engineering, Animal Science, Veterinary Medicine, Forestry, Food Science, Fisheries), Hygienic studies (Pharmacy, Hygienic, Nursing), and Science (Biology). Natural Sciences-C: Medicine, and Dentistry.
For postgraduate, applicants should apply for the field of study they majored in at university or its related field. Moreover, the fields of study must be subjects which applicants will be able to study and research in graduate courses at Japanese universities.
Japanese government scholarships 2019 is being sponsored by the Japanese government for international students in Japan
Students from All countries can apply for Japan government scholarship.
To be taken at (country):
Type: Japanese Undergraduate & Postgraduate Scholarship. The Japan government scholarship is available in four categories:
- Research students
- Undergraduate students
- College of Technology students
- Specialized Training College students
- Nationality: Applicants must have the nationality of a country that has diplomatic relations with Japan. An applicant who has Japanese nationality at the time of application is not eligible. Selection is conducted at facilities such as the Japanese Embassy /Consulate General (hereinafter “Japanese legation”) located in the country of the applicant’s nationality. (This shall not necessarily be applied in cases where one embassy covers multiple nations.)
- Health: Applicants must be free from any mental or physical disabilities that would be an impediment to the
pursuit of university study.
- Allowance: The amount of the scholarship disbursement per month has yet to be determined.
- Transportation to Japan
- Transportation from Japan: The recipient who returns to his/her home country within the fixed period after the expiration of his/her scholarship will be supplied, upon application, with an economy-class airplane ticket for travel from the New Tokyo International Airport or any other international airport that the appointed university usually uses to the international airport nearest to his/her home address
- Tuition and Other Fees: Fees for the entrance examination, matriculation, and tuition at universities will be borne by the Japanese Government.
Eligible African Countries:
Africa: Algeria, Angola, Benin, Botswana, Burkina Faso, Burundi, Cameroon, Central African Republic, Cape Verde, Chad, Comoros, Republic of Congo, Democratic Republic of the Congo, Côte d’Ivoire, Djibouti, Egypt, Equatorial Guinea, Eritrea, Ethiopia, Gabonese Republic, Gambia, Ghana, Republic of Guinea, Guinea-Bissau, Kenya, Lesotho, Liberia, Libya, Madagascar, Malawi, Mali, Mauritania, Mauritius, Morocco, Mozambique, Namibia, Niger, Nigeria, Rwanda, Sao Tome and Principe, Senegal, Seychelles, Sierra Leone, Somalia, South Africa, Sudan, Swaziland, Tanzania, Togo, Tunisia, Zambia, Uganda and Zimbabwe
Other Eligible Countries:
How to Apply: Visit the general scholarship webpage for details. For country specific details, please contact with Japanese embassy or consulate general in your country.
Sponsors: The Japanese Government’s Ministry of Education, Culture, Sports, Science and Technology (MEXT)
Application Deadline: June Annually.
Important Notes: Please note that applications forms for the current exercise is clearly marked – (2019). Applications made with the 2018 forms will, therefore, not be processed by the Embassy.
WE ALSO RECOMMEND
- Full Tuition MBA Scholarship for International Students in Sweden, 2019
- 17 Undergraduate Scholarships for International Studies Students 2019
- Commonwealth Government Scholarships for Masters & PhD At University of Newcastle In Australia 2019/2020
- Top 10 Chinese Government Scholarships for Rwandan Students 2019-2020
- Top 10 Finland scholarships for International Students
- Government of Japan Scholarships for Nigerian School Teachers 2019/2020
- Kumamoto University Summer Program in Japan, 2019
- 2019-2020 Scholarship for Japanese Students to Study Abroad in France
- International Women Fellowships By Japanese Association of University 2019
Do you find this content helpful or do you have any question relating to the information we provided here? please kindly drop a comment on our comment box and we will get back to you as soon as possible.