Offers are up for the Jane Rapley Scholarships worth £3,000. EU or International students currently studying on a MA/MRes/MARCH course at Central Saint Martins (CSM), University of the Arts London are eligible.
University of the Arts London is Europe’s largest university based in London, England. It specialises in art, design, fashion and the performing arts
Applicants from outside the home country will often need to meet specific English language/other language requirements in order to be able to study there.
Course Level: Scholarships are available for MA/MRes/MARCH course.
Study Subject: Scholarships are offered in diverse fields to help students in upgrading their education.
Number of Awards: Two scholarships are available.
Scholarship Award: Scholarships of £3,000 each are available.
Scholarship can be taken in the UK
Eligibility: To be eligible for The Jane Rapley Scholarships students must be:
- Currently studying on a full-time MA/MRes/MARCH course at Central Saint Martins.
Nationality: UK/EU or International students are eligible to apply.
College Admission Requirement
Entrance Requirement: Applicants must have their previous degree.
Test Requirement: No
English Language Requirements: Applicants from outside the home country will often need to meet specific English language/other language requirements in order to be able to study there.
How to Apply: Applications must be made online. You will need to fill in an online application form. In addition to the online application form, you will need to send the following supplementary material:
- A copy of your most up to date Curriculum Vitae (CV).
- An academic or professional reference.
- Last three months bank statements.
- Evidence of financial hardship* (if applicable).
- Evidence of medical condition (where appropriate). * Financial hardship refers to unexpected events or unforeseen changes that impacts cash flow, for example: changes in income or expenditure, changes in employment status (such as losing a job or having hours reduced) are unexpected or unforeseen circumstances that have financial repercussions or impact heavily on your finances. This does not include last month’s rent or bills
Application Deadline: The application deadline is May 12, 2017.