SHARE TO HELP SOMEONE WIN A SCHOLARSHIP TODAY!
The applications for Jane Delano Student Nurse Scholarship are now accepted. The U.S nursing students who have contributed volunteer service to or are employees of an American Red Cross Unit are invited to apply. Those are selected will receive award amounting up to $3,000. To apply, all entries must be received no later than 10 May 2017.
The Jane Delano Student Nurse Scholarship was established to promote nursing as a career and the involvement of new nurses in the Red Cross. The scholarship is available to nursing students (undergraduate or graduate) who have contributed volunteer service to or are employees of an American Red Cross Unit.
Each of the successful applicants will receive award valued up to $3,000.
Level and Area of Studies
Undergraduate and graduate program in nursing field.
Place of Study
At an accredited college or university in the U.S.A
Eligibility and Criteria
To be qualified, candidates are required to meet all of the qualifications as follow:
- Have served as a Red Cross volunteer or employee within the past five (5) years.
- Preference will be given to nursing student volunteers.
- Have completed the equivalent of at least one year of college/university credits.
- Be currently enrolled in an accredited United States nursing program.
- Be currently enrolled as an undergraduate or graduate student.
- Have a good academic standing.
The U.S students may apply this scholarship.
To apply, please click the application link below.
10 May 2017.