SHARE TO HELP SOMEONE WIN A SCHOLARSHIP TODAY!
The Jacobs University is making available Graduate Scholarships opportunities for international students applying for Jacobs University Graduate Scholarships for international students in Germany, 2018. This is a master scholarship that allow international students the opportunity to further their studies in one of the biggest study destinations in the world.
This masters scholarships are for students who wish to pursue their master degree program in fields of study mentioned below.
The Jacobs University Bremen is an international, private residential university in Vegesack in Bremen-Nord, Bremen, Germany.
The scholarships are available for pursuing MSc programme in the field of Computational Life Science, Data Engineering and Supply Chain.
The scholarship is hosted by the Jacobs University Bremen, Germany
Scholarship is open to international students.
All applicants of Jacobs University Graduate Scholarships are for merit-based scholarships of up to €12,000 per year.
The number of offers is not specified.
The following criteria must be met in order for applicants to be eligible for the scholarship:
- Has previously completed an undergraduate program with honours; and
- Is enrolled in the first year of a postgraduate program.
- Students must meet the required criteria for a particular Institution.
- The candidate must have the necessary grades in the previous degree.
- must be a citizen of one of the eligible countries
- If English is not your first language then you will need to show that your English language skills are at a high enough level to succeed in your studies.
Applications need to include the following documents:
- Essay (letter of motivation)
- Curriculum vitae (CV)
- University transcript in English or German
- Bachelor’s degree certificate or equivalent.
- Two letters of recommendation
- English language proficiency test with a minimum score of 90 (TOEFL), 6.5 (IELTS) or 60 (Duolingo). Native speakers and applicants who completed their undergraduate studies in English may be exempt from this requirement.
How to Apply:
All applicants for the MSc in aforementioned are automatically considered for Jacobs University Graduate Scholarships.
Deadline for Jacobs University Graduate Scholarship is 1st June 2018
We recommend other scholarship opportunities.
Does this article meet your immediate needs? if yes, click the SHARE button to share with your friends. if no, leave a response on the comment box to express your concern or ask question and we will get back to you as soon as possible.