SEARCH FOR ANY SCHOLARSHIP HERE
IWF Fellows Program for International Applicants
Applications are invited for IWF Fellows Program available for emerging women leaders for executive development programs worldwide. The fellowship program offers creative and multi-disciplinary training for a total of 20 days at Harvard Business School and INSEAD campuses in France, Singapore and Abu Dhabi (UAE). In addition to their leadership training, each fellow is matched with an IWF member who serves as her mentor and coach during the program year, a chance for the fellows to garner personal insights and advice from women at the top of their fields. Full details:
Level: The fellowship program offers creative and multi-disciplinary training for a total of 20 days at Harvard Business School and INSEAD.
Field(s): The training aimed at developing leadership and strategic management capabilities.
Funded By: Leadership Foundation, USA
Beneficiaries(Target Groups): IWF Fellows Program is targeted for International Students.
‣ Spread across a year, the IWF Fellows program convenes fellows from around the world for a total of 20 days.
‣ In partnership with the Harvard Business School and INSEAD, The Business School for the World, the Leadership Foundation offers creative, multi-disciplinary training aimed at developing leadership and strategic management capabilities.
‣ For five days in Cambridge, Massachusetts at the Harvard Business School, fellows engage in a unique combination of classroom work, case-study discussion, and peer advice. During that time, fellows hone their ability to think strategically in areas including negotiations, organizational learning, marketing, global affairs, and the management of innovation and services.
‣ While at one of INSEAD’s international campuses in France, Singapore and Abu Dhabi (UAE), the fellows are pushed to adopt a deeper, global perspective.
‣ A core component of the training is the 360° Global Executive Leadership Inventory developed by INSEAD’s Global Leadership Center to measure twelve dimensions of leadership.
‣ The fellows assess what they learned from the inventory with professional, international coaches.
‣ In addition to their leadership training, each fellow is matched with an IWF member who serves as her mentor and coach during the program year, a chance for the fellows to garner personal insights and advice from women at the top of their fields.
‣ The Leadership Foundation IWF Fellows Program Selection Committee will choose Fellows using the following guidelines:
- Substantive professional/work experience and significant direct accomplishments.
- Superior intellectual ability, as evidenced by academic history and distinctions, recommendations, and essays.
- Current and potential leadership, indicated by professional, volunteer, and other activities, as well as through recommendations.
- Strength of character, motivation, and commitment to goals.
- Intention to participate fully in all activities and programs of the Leadership Foundation Fellows Program during the fellowship year, as well as a commitment to the Legacy component of the program.
- Fellows are not recent college graduates or even recent graduates of advanced degree programs. The optimal Fellows candidate will have achieved considerable success in her field, yet would benefit from this program.
- Expectation of at least 10 years of continuing professional activity and leadership contribution following the fellowship. Candidates are judged, in part, on their ability to leverage and maximize the fellowship over time.
Selection Criteria for IWF Fellows Program
‣ The Leadership Foundation seeks to select a geographically, culturally, ethnically, and professionally diverse group of women who have established themselves in their spheres of interest.
‣ Within the context of reviewing “Program Eligibility Requirements,” the Leadership Foundation looks for evidence of the following traits (principally as expressed on the recommendation forms by those recommending the candidate): Leadership, Authority, Professional potential, Writing ability (communication skills), Quality of oral expressions (communication skills), Motivation, Character, Commitment to goals, Professional integrity, Ability to work with others, Commitment to civic, community, and volunteer activities, Intellectual ability and Sense of humor.
Scholarship Application Method
‣ Contact employer
‣ Scholarship Applications are due on June 1, 2017.
‣ Application forms and guidelines can be download from the official website
‣ It is important to read the application procedure, and visit the official websites (link found below) for detailed information on how to apply for this scholarship.
Deadline: June 1, 2017.