Application for IVC Scholarship for Nigerian Students 2020-2021 is available for interested candidates. The IVC Scholarship program is open to high school students, universities, polytechnics, colleges of education and master’s students. Scholarship to study abroad is also available.
Hence, The scholarship category is aimed at students of different levels of learning. It also offers them the opportunity to further their education without fear of how to pay tuition fees and accommodation.
Therefore, in order not to miss this opportunity, carefully read through to get detail information on IVC Scholarship for Nigerian Students application. As well as How to Apply and the current IVC Scholarship Past QUESTION.
About the Sponsor: International Vocational Centre (IVC)
International Vocational Centre is an international Non-Governmental Organization (member Duns-USA). Solely devoted to educational Scholarship, Research, Human Capital Development, Entrepreneurship and Social Empowerment projects in Collaboration with other 23 NGOs around the Globe.
More About the IVC Scholarship for Nigerian Students 2020-2021
Level/ Field of Study
International Vocational Centre offers Scholarships for different Categories of students. Secondary Schools, College of Education, Polytechnics, Universities, and Master’s Degree (MSC and MBA) Overseas Level.
This Scholarship for Nigerian Students is being hosted by International Vocational Centre (IVC). If you are an international student and you desire to study in the UK, Check out the best scholarships obtainable for study in the UK
Successful IVC Scholarship Winners are entitled to the following:
- Free Tuition.
- Free Accommodation.
- Financial Support or aid.
- Examination Registration.
Note: New Resolutions on Scholarship Beneficiaries
You are advised to open a Bank Account for your wards with First Bank and the account details to the nearest IVC Office.
Call 0803 404 4440.
Eligibility for IVC Scholarship
The following are the criteria for applying for IVC Scholarship 2020:
- Applicant must be a Nigerian or international student studying in any of the Nigerian universities in the Country.
- Candidate must be a FULL-TIME 200L undergraduate student
- The applicant must be offering any of the List Of Courses / Departments Eligible for IVC Scholarshiplisted above
- He /she must complete the online application process to be considered for the scholarship.
- Before you start this application, ensure you have clearly scanned copies of the following documents.
NB: Your registration number (which you received in the successful registration by e-mail) will always be valid for the entire grant period. Keep it well.
Furthermore, Short-listed candidates for the qualifying test will be invited by email and SMS text messages. All applicants are therefore advised to ensure that valid GSM telephone numbers and personal email addresses are properly entered into the e-forms on the web site.
How to Apply for IVC Scholarship 2020
You can apply for IVC Scholarship 2020 via Online or by visiting any of IVC Registration Centres nearest to you. The selection of candidates is strictly by merit only.
Below Are The Steps To Follow in Applying for IVC Scholarship program:
Here is the IVC Scholarship Program Cut-of-mark for the different categories:
Note that, All failed candidates are invited to reapply for the 2nd edition of IVC Scholarship Program.
IVC Scholarship 2020 Application Deadline
NEW EXAM DATES: 29th June; 6th July; 13th July; 29th July.
Note: The last Date of Exam is 29th July, Call 0803 404 4440 for more info or visit the official website.
IVC Email Contact:
To Locate the IVC office, you can do that through 3 means. By IVC Official Telephone Line, IVC Email and Official Address. Here is the information you need.
IVC Scholarship Past Questions
1. If a = 3 and b = -2, what is the value of a2 + 3ab – b2? (A) 5
(D) -20 (E) 13
2. 34 is what percent of 80? (A) 34%
(D) 44.5% (E) 52%
3. Jack and Kevin play in a basketball game. If the ratio of points scored by Jack to points scored by Kevin is 4 to 3, which of the following could NOT be the total number of points scored by the two boys?
4. Factor the following expression: x2 + x – 12 (A) (x – 4) (x + 4)
(B) (x – 2) (x + 6)
(C) (x + 6) (x – 2)
(D) (x – 4) (x + 3) (E) (x + 4) (x – 3)
5. The average of six numbers is 4. If the average of two of those numbers is 2, what is the average of the other four numbers?
(C) 7 (D) 8 (E) 9
6. The latest movie by a certain director gets bad reviews before it opens in theatres. Consequently, very few people go to the movie and the director is given much less money to make his next movie, which is also unsuccessful.
What can be inferred from this scenario?
(A) This director makes terrible movies.
(B) The general public does not pay attention to movie reviews.
(C) The movie reviewers were right about the first movie.
(D) Movie reviewers exert influence on the movie quality.
(E) The director will not make another movie.
7. The most important determinant of success in life is education. Even children from broken or dysfunctional homes tend to establish themselves as solid citizens so long as they obtain a high school education. On the other hand, children who fail to earn a high school diploma are much less likely to avoid prison, welfare, or divorce.
Which of the following statements most effectively strengthens the above argument? (A) A recent study demonstrated a link between education and lifetime earnings.
(B) Most federal prisoners receive a high school diploma while incarcerated.
(C) Research indicates that college graduates from abusive homes are more likely to be arrested.
(D) Individuals with heart problems are more likely to have postgraduate education. (E) Children from functional homes are more likely to attend preschool.
(A) The candidates for city council were ages 55, 72, and 64.
(B) The turnout among voters between the ages of 35 and 44 was 42% in 2004.
(C) Turnout among African-Americans between 18 and 25 decreased from 2000 to 2004. (D) The polls stayed open later on Election Day in 2000.
(E) In 2004, a referendum on lowering the legal age for purchasing alcohol to 18 was on the ballot.
9. Shakespeare is the greatest writer of all time. This is because he wrote the greatest plays, and the greatest writer is the one who composes the greatest works.
Which of the following statements most effectively challenges the reasoning above? (A) This argument disproves its own premise.
10. Members of Congress should not be paid. After all, members of the school board receive no payment and are therefore not beholden to any particular group.
Which of the following facts most significantly weakens the above argument?
(A) Members of Congress can also serve on the school board.
(B) Being in Congress is a full-time job, while school board members have time to pursue other occupations.
(C) Congress only is in session during part of the year.
(D) Members of Congress typically have been successful in their prior professional lives. (E) Members of Congress are not allowed to show favoritism to any particular group.
You can also check out the Aptitude Test Past Questions and Answers by clicking below
We have other great scholarship opportunities that might be of help to your search
We hope this writing provided your scholarship necessities. Please share with your friends and leave your question or response on the comment box for us to serve you better.