iTransplant AOC: What You Need to Know
The Alabama Organ Center serves three transplant centers. These include:
- UAB Hospital
- Children’s of Alabama
- Birmingham VA Medical Center
Are you interested in corresponding with your donor family? Contact between a donor family and a recipient family is limited by the Alabama Organ Center rules of confidentiality and privacy for all participants in the donation process. Please click the link below to begin the process of correspondence.
There are support groups throughout the state for donor families and recipients. Please reach out to the following groups for more information and meeting dates.
- UAB Hospital
Heart/Lung/Liver Transplant Support Group
Contact: Stan Smith
- Second Chance Support Group
Contact: Bridget Jones Bolar
7 OTHER TRANSPLANT ORGANIZATION YOU NEED TO KNOW!
If you are interested in learning about local and national organizations related to transplantation, please check out the links below.
- Alabama Kidney Foundation
- American Kidney Fund
- American Liver Foundation
- Camp BRIDGES
- National Kidney Foundation
- National Kidney Foundation Serving Alabama, Georgia and Mississippi
- RENALONET – Kidney Information Clearinghouse
- Transplant Awareness Inc. (TAI)
- Transplant Games of America
- Transplant Living
Read Also: OBAMA FOUNDATION INTERNSHIPS
- SCHOLARSHIPS FOR COLLEGE STUDENTS IN US
- Anonymous donor Splashes $3.4m to fund Massey scholarships
- 20 Most Affordable Teaching Hospitals in the World.
- Cambridge organ scholarships 2018 | Organ awards
- WAAW Foundation Stem Scholarships For Africans 2019
- The University of Alabama at Birmingham Scholarships 2019-2020
Does this article meet your immediate needs? if yes, Leave us with a 5-star rating in the Review Box below. if no, leave an on the comment box to express your concern or ask the question and we will get back to you as soon as possible.
ITransplant AOC is one of the best Organ Transplant Center with over many years of Successful Organ Transplants. Looking for a Place to trust? Check them out