The Ministry of Foreign Affairs and International Cooperation is calling for applications for Italian Government MAECI Scholarships for International Students in Italy, 2018. This grants is for foreign citizens and Italian citizens living abroad.
In order to apply for MAECI scholarships, candidates who enrol for courses held in Italian must possess an Italian language certificate level B2.
The Ministry of Foreign Affairs and International Cooperation (MAECI) offers grants in favor of foreign citizens not residing in Italy and Italian citizens living abroad (IRE)* for the academic year 2018.
Field of study:
Scholarships are for over different departments across the University, all offering a diverse range of courses.
Grantees will receive a 900 Euros monthly allowance on a quarterly basis. The grant will cover courses attended in Italy only.
To be taken in(Country):
Scholarship Number :
Grants for foreign students awarded by the Italian Government
- must be a foreign students not residing in Italy and by Italian citizens living abroad (IRE).
- For Master’s Degree/Higher Education in Arts, Music, and Dance (AFAM) Programmes/ Italian Language and Culture Courses,candidate should not be over 28 years old.
- Students for PhD Programmes should not be over 30 years old.
- Applicants for Research Projects under academic supervision should not be over 40 years old.
- Candidates who enrol to university courses held in English must refer to the language requirements of the specific University. Applicants must provide a certificate of their proficiency in the Italian language. The minimum level required is B2 within the Common European Framework of Reference for Languages (CEFR):
30th April 2018
Applicants must complete and submit the online application form available upon registration at the following link:
To access other opportunities, click Italy Scholarships