SEARCH FOR ANY SCHOLARSHIP HERE
Course Level: Fellowships are available to pursue professional training courses in developing countries or overseas offices of ‘ Italian Agency for Development Cooperation.
Study Subject: The 2017-2018 program is structured as follows:
- December 2017: training course
- January 2018 – December 2018: internship at offices of international organizations in developing countries or in overseas locations Italian Agency for Development Cooperation
Scholarship Award: Participants will receive a monthly allowance in local currency, to cover board and lodging and other essential expenses, indinnità commensurate with the cost of living in the various countries of destination
Number of Scholarships: Not Known
Scholarship can be taken in developing countries or overseas offices of ‘ Italian Agency for Development Cooperation.
Eligibility: To participate in the program you must meet the following requirements
- Do not be over 28 years of age (born on or after January 1, 1989)
- Owning Italian nationality
- Have an excellent knowledge of English and Italian
- Having achieved one of the following academic degrees:
- graduate specialist/teaching
- single-cycle degree
- Graduate/undergraduate accompanied by a university Master
- accompanied bachelor’s degree from a university Master
Nationality: Applicants of Italian nationality are eligible to apply for this fellowship programme.
College Admission Requirement
Entrance Requirements: Applicants do not be over 28 years of age (born on or after January 1, 1989).
English language Requirements: Applicants must have an excellent knowledge of English and It
How to Apply: The mode of application is online.
Application Deadline: Fellowship application deadline is June 30, 2017.