Last updated on February 14th, 2018 at 09:04 am
The School of Agriculture of the University of Florence are delighted to announce the call for the application for their annual fully funded Italian cooperation MSc Scholarships in Natural resources Management for tropical rural Development. This scholarship is an Italian Government scholarship for international students mostly from developing countries.
This information is primarily addressed to applicants from countries eligible for Italian Cooperation scholarships: Ethiopia, Kenya, Somalia, Mozambique, Burkina Faso, Niger, Senegal and Sudan. Other applicants are kindly invited to refer to the University of Florence. Hence, 16 accepted candidates will be admitted to the “Land and Water” curriculum of studies. The structure of the program includes about 15 months of study in Florence and 9 months of research work off-class.
ABOUT UNIVERSITY OF FLORENCE
The University of Florence is an Italian public research university located in Florence, Italy. It comprises 12 schools and has about 60,000 students enrolled. The university offers both undergraduates and masters studies.The 12 schools of the university are: Agriculture; Architecture; Arts; Economics; Education; Engineering; Law; Mathematics, Physics and Natural Sciences; Medicine and Surgery; Pharmacology; Political Science; and Psychology.
ELIGIBILITY: Admission Requirements
- If you have earned a Bachelor’s degree in Agriculture, Forest Sciences or Natural Sciences, after no less than a 3-year undergraduate course, you are eligible to apply for a scholarship to attend the MSc in Management of Natural Resources for Tropical Rural Development.
- A very good knowledge of English, the working language of all academic activities, is an essential requirement.
- Women are strongly encouraged to apply.
- Applicants employed in public or academic institutions and non-governmental organizations are encouraged to apply.
Scholarships Application Procedure
Applications are accepted only through the on-line system, which includes 2 steps:
- application form
- upload of university transcripts and supporting documents.
Applicants may also be asked to be available for a Skype interview, at the discretion of the MSc academic staff.
Scholarships Application Form
Before submitting the on-line application form, please prepare the following documents to be uploaded:
- CV (EU format recommended)
- BSc Degree + full transcripts
- Motivation letter
- Employer’s supporting statement
- English language proficiency certificate (optional if BSc degree was earned in English)
- Additional certificates or supporting documents (optional)All of the above documents should be merged into 1 PDFfile, max 5 MB.
When you are ready, proceed to the on-line application form. Incomplete applications will not be accepted. Please be ready to submit your application in one session.
WE ALSO RECOMMEND THIS:
- 2018 LEAP Africa Graduate Internship Programme
- Minority Access National Internship Program 2017
- Fully Funded LUISS Business School International Master Scholarships in Italy, 2018
- LIFE Doctoral Research Fellowship Program in Germany
- UNAOC Youth Solidarity Grants for Innovative Youth Projects 2018/2019
- International NRF Postdoctoral Research Fellowships in Singapore, 2017
- 2018 ASTRON-JIVE Summer Student Programme in Netherlands
- (IRP) Journalism Fellowship in Africa 2017