SEARCH FOR ANY SCHOLARSHIP HERE
ISSCE International Scholarships in School of Civil Engineering at Tianjin University,China-2017
Applications are invited for ISSCE International Scholarships to support international students who study in School of Civil Engineering. The fields of Master include: Building and Civil Engineering Program, Hydraulic Engineering Program, Naval and Ocean Engineering Program. The University’s vision is to participate, through its role in the field of higher education and scientific research, in the creation of a unified, developed and advanced Non-Chinese Nation.
- The fields of Master include: Building and Civil Engineering Program, Hydraulic Engineering Program, Naval and Ocean Engineering Program.
Scholarships are available for master degree programme.
The scholarship will be available to those applicants who:
- Non-Chinese citizens in good health at the time of application;
- Applicants must have graduated with a bachelor degree, and be under the age of 45;
- For the program with Chinese as the language of instruction, HSK certificate level 4 of no less than 180 scores will be required;
- For the program with English as the language of instruction, English proficiency certificate will be required(TOEFL 80 or IELTS 6.0 or pass through an interview by TJU).
The scholarship (RMB2400 per month) provides: Living allowance for 2 years.
Number of Awards:
- Complete the Application Form for Foreigners of Studying at TJU and Application Form for TJU International Students Scholarship(Civil Engineering).
- Mail the application forms and all other application materials(one original and one copy)to the International Admissions Office, Tianjin University by the 15th May 2017.
- Tianjin University reviews the application with the final list of successful candidates to be released by 15th July 2017.
- Letter of Admission and JW202 will be sent to the applicants.
- Register at Tianjin University in early September 2017.
Application Deadline: 15 May 2017