Applications are invited for Israeli Government Scholarships available for foreign students in Israel.
The applicant must hold a BA or BSc degree (or higher) and have a good record of academic achievement.
Different types of scholarships are offered summer language courses (Ulpan) and one academic year or research scholarships.
The applicant should be a citizen of the country where he/she applies for the scholarship and be under the age of 35 (at the beginning of the academic year).
To avail Israeli Government Scholarships, candidates must meet the following criteria:
‣ The applicant must hold a BA or BSc degree (or higher) and have a good record of academic achievement.
‣ The applicant must be a citizen of the country where he/she applies for the scholarship and be under the age of 35.
‣ Proof of English or Hebrew language knowledge.
‣ The applicant should meet the academic requirements of the Israeli University that he/she applies to Scholarship will be approved only after the required institute approves the acceptance of the candidate.
Final decision regarding the granting of a scholarship will be made around May each year. The embassy will notify the candidate of his/her acceptance to the scholarship program.
Israel Universities | Israel
Level of Study:
First priority will be given to candidates applying for a post doctorate program and to research students. Second priority will be given to PhD Students and to MA students. Third priority will be given to candidates for overseas programs.
Any one course offered by the Israel Universities (Scholarships will be granted only in universities and programs approved by the Ministry).
November 30 each year.
Government of Israel
NOTE: Our Scholarship Award Winning E-book (worth $50) is up for grab, if you’re reading this article, you stand a chance to win one of our Scholarship e-book. Read through for eligibility on how to get our scholarship ebook for free.
World Scholarship Forum popular searched Scholarships 2019
- 2019/2020 Fully Funded Scholarships
- Full Commonwealth Scholarships 2019-2020
- Erasmus Mundus Scholarships for All Countries 2019-2020
- Scholarships For Developing Countries 2019-2020
- DAAD SCHOLARSHIPS FOR ALL STUDENTS 2019-2020
- List of Top 10 Mechanical Engineering Colleges in the World 2019
Don’t miss any of these Scholarship opportunities. You can open any of these opportunities on a new tab.
Israeli Government Scholarships are targeted for students of Austria, Belarus, Belgium, Bulgaria, Canada (Quebec Province), China, Colombia,Croatia, Cyprus, Czech Republic, Denmark, Estonia, Finland, France, Georgia, Germany, Great Britain, Greece, Hungary, India, Italy, Japan, Korea, Lithuania, Latvia, Luxembourg, Mexico, Moldova, The Netherlands, Peru, Poland, Portugal, Romania, Russia, Republic of Serbia, Slovak Republic, Slovenia, Spain, Switzerland and Turkey.
The Israeli Government Scholarships could be partial or in rare cases full.
Partial scholarship will include health insurance and tuition fees OR a monthly allowance for one academic year (8 months only).
Full scholarship will include tuition fees, a monthly allowance and basic health insurance.
The total number of awards under the Israeli Government Scholarships is not specified.
The Israeli Government Scholarship is offered for partial 8 months only.
Every candidate should understand that;
Terms and conditions of the 2019 Israeli Government Scholarships will change every year according to the yearly budget.
‣ The scholarship could be partial, or in rare cases full. Partial scholarship will include health insurance and tuition fees OR a monthly allowance for one academic year (8 months only). Full scholarship will include tuition fees, a monthly allowance and basic health insurance.
‣ Accommodation, transportation and travel arrangements to and from Israel are the applicant’s responsibility.
‣ Scholarships will be granted only in universities and programs approved by the Ministry.
‣ Scholarships for Ulpan language studies will be granted in the Ulpan chosen by the Ministry only.
‣ First priority will be given to candidates applying for a post doctorate program and to research students. Second priority will be given to PhD Students and to MA students. Third priority will be given to candidates for overseas programs.
Scholarship Application Method
Before downloading and filling out the application forms, please carefully read these important instructions.
Applications should include:
- Completed application form – Download application forms
- Detailed letter describing the field the applicant intends to study in Israel, specifying the University he/she wishes to attend
- Curriculum Vitae
- Copies of letters exchanged with Israeli universities, or in the case of a research or post doctorate – the relevant Israeli supervisor. Not required for Ulpan Scholarship.
- Official original academic records (or notarized copies) of all relevant studies and test scores, diplomas attesting the completion of an academic degree, including a transcript of the student’s records
- At least two (2) letters of recommendation from lecturers/professors who taught the candidate
- Three (3) photographs
- Certificate of health
- All of the above should be printed in English and submitted in three (3) copies to the Israeli embassy in the applicant’s country (in the Netherlands, please follow instructions on website).
- The final date for the submission of application forms is normally no later than November 30.
- Final decision regarding the granting of a scholarship will be made around June of each year.
- The MFA will notify the candidate of his/her acceptance to the scholarship program.
For more details, please write to the following e-mail address: [email protected]
Scholarship Applications are Due Date:
Date for the submission of application forms is different in each country but normally is no later than November 30.
It is very advisable to contact your local Israeli embassy to verify the date for submitting applications and to receive more detailed information concerning the process of choosing the candidates for scholarship from your country.
WE DULY RECOMMEND
- Hungary Government Scholarships 2019-2020 for Ghanaian Students
- Top USA Government Scholarships for National And International Students 2019 [UPDATED]
- Czech Republic Government Scholarships for Developing countries 2019-2020
- APPLY: French government scholarships for Kenyans 2018-2019
- Top 121 Chinese Government Scholarships 2019-2020 [Updated]
- Top 10 Chinese Government Scholarships for Rwandan Students 2018-2019
- 10 World Scholarship Forum Scholarships For Zambia Students
- Study in Asia: List Of All International Scholarships to Study in Asia 2018-2019
- Top 10 CSC Scholarships for Non-Chinese Students
- Japanese Government Scholarships for Undergraduate, Research & Masters International Students 2019-2020