SEARCH FOR ANY SCHOLARSHIP HERE
Scholarship opportunities are available for the ISPA Middle East & Northern Africa (MENA) Fellowship Program in Netherlands for the students of Algeria, Egypt, Iraq, Jordan, Lebanon, Libya, Morocco, Palestinian Territories, Syria or Yemen.
ISPA is a global network of more than 500 leaders in the performing arts with representation from more than 185 cities and all regions of the globe. ISPA members include facilities, performing arts organizations, artist managers, competitions, funders, consultants and other professionals working in the performing arts.
Offers are available to early to mid-career leaders from the MENA performing arts community.
Field of study:
Fellowships are for those in Performing Arts.
In 2018, Fellows receive:
- One-year ISPA membership with access to all member benefits
- Full Pass registration to the Leeuwarden-Friesland Congress (June 11 – 15, 2018) including the Anthony Field Academy prior to the Congress.
- Up to $2,300 US to assist with travel and accommodation expenses for attending the Congress.
To be taken in(Country):
Scholarship Number :
Up to three fellowships are available.
Students from Algeria, Egypt, Iraq, Jordan, Lebanon, Libya, Morocco, Palestinian Territories, Syria or Yemen are eligible.
The MENA Fellowship Program seeks to engage leaders working in the management of all professional performing arts.
- Be performing arts management professionals from one of the MENA countries.
- Be currently employed/working in the performing arts
- Have a minimum of five years professional experience in the arts
- Not currently be a member of ISPA (nor have been one in the past three years).
- Have the ability to attend and fully participate in the Leeuwarden-Friesland ISPA Congress.
- Participants must have a strong working knowledge of English to successfully participate in the program.
23rd March 2018
How to Apply: To apply to the MENA Fellowship Program, please download and review the application instructions and submit the online application form. Review and selection is done by the Fellowship Review Committee which consists of members of British Council and ISPA staff.
Below are the main sections of the application form. Please use this as a guideline to prepare answers prior to beginning the online application form.
General contact information including name, address, email, etc. and a short biography (150 words or less).
Personal Testimony (250 words or less).
1 How did you hear about ISPA and the Regional Fellowship Program?
2 what are you currently doing in relation to the performing arts?
3 Tell us about your career and life objectives?
4 Why do you feel participating in ISPA at this time would be beneficial for you and/or your organization?
5 What do you feel you will contribute to both ISPA as well as to the Congress?
6 How will you share the knowledge you gain through the ISPA Regional Fellowship Program with the arts leaders in your community?
Applicants are to upload their CV/Resume in PDF format (saved as lastname_firstname.pdf) with reference and submit.
please contact Nora Fleury at [email protected] or +1 (212) 206-8490 x201 to ensure the application was received.
To access other opportunities, click Netherlands Scholarships