Islamic Center of Minnesota Scholarship – ICM Scholarship
The Islamic Center of Minnesota is delighted to offer a number of ICM Scholarship for 2015 entry. To be eligible, candidates should be college or university students, moslem and reside in Minnesota. This year, there are 10 awards available. To apply, the completed application form must be submitted no later than 12 May 2017.
The Islamic Center of Minnesota (ICM) Scholarship Fund was endowed in 1992 with a vision to recognize and reward college students through annual scholarship awards based upon academic achievement, financial need and service to the community. The Board at the ICM is pleased to announce the availability of 10 scholarship awards for the upcoming academic year 2017-2018. These 8 awards are divided into two separate categories: ICM Merit Awards and ICM Financial Need & Merit Awards.
ICM Board is offering $10,000.00 in scholarships for the academic year 2015/2016.
Level and Area of Studies
College or university level in all subjects.
Place of Study
In the United States of America.
Eligibility and Criteria
To be eligible, all applicants must meet the criteria as follow:
- Be a full-time student registered for a degree program at an accredited college.
- Students in senior year of high school may apply for the next academic year.
- Completely fill out the application form and submit all supporting documents
- Have a minimum cumulative GPA of 2.5 (on a scale of 4.0).
- Submit at least two letters of recommendation.
- Be a Muslim, and a legal resident of the state of Minnesota
- Not be a child or dependant of any member of the Scholarship Committee.
US students (a legal resident of the state of Minnesota) are welcome to apply.
Please download and complete the application form at the website link below.
12 may 2017