SHARE TO HELP SOMEONE WIN A SCHOLARSHIP TODAY!
ISCTE – University Institute of Lisbon is delighted to inviting Merit Scholarships for PhD students. Scholarships will be awarded to full-time national or foreign students enrolled and registered for the first time in the ISCTE-School of technology and Architecture Doctoral Programmes.
The aim of these scholarships is to provide research support and promoting scientific and pedagogical skills for phd students.
ISCTE – University Institute of Lisbon, abbreviated ISCTE-IUL, is a Portuguese public university institute, located in the centre of Lisbon in the University City campus.
Course Level: Scholarships are available for pursuing PhD Programme.
Study Subject: Scholarships are awarded in the field of Architecture of Contemporary Metropolitan Territories; Complexity Sciences and Information Science and Technology.
Scholarship Award: The scholarship has a monthly rate of € 1150 (one thousand one hundred and fifty euros). No food allowance, holiday or Christmas bonuses, or any others, are owed.
Number of Scholarships: In the 2017 call for merit scholarships, the following scholarships will be awarded:
- A maximum of 1 (one) scholarship in the Doctoral programme in Architecture of Contemporary Metropolitan Territories.
- A maximum of 2 (two) scholarships in the Doctoral programmes in Complexity Sciences and Information Science and Technology.
Scholarship can be taken in Portugal
Eligibility:Applicants must meet the following area for the scholarship:
- These scholarships are intended to support the research work leading to the doctorate degree, to be carried out in a host research unit, as defined by the specific regulations of the PhD.D. programmes, allowing for the development of the scientific and pedagogical skills of the doctoral student.
- The scholarship may be awarded to full-time national or foreign students enrolled and registered for the first time in one of the following ISTA doctoral programmes: Architecture of Contemporary Metropolitan Territories; Complexity Sciences and Information Science and Technology.
- The application for the scholarship takes place simultaneously with the application for the doctoral programme, and the applicant must explicitly state his/her intention of applying for a merit scholarship.
Nationality: Portuguese and international students are eligible to apply.
College Admission Requirement
Entrance Requirement: Applicants must have master’s degree.
Test Requirement: No
English Language Requirement: Applicants whose first language is not English are usually required to provide evidence of proficiency in English at the higher level required by the University.
How to Apply: The application for the scholarship takes place simultaneously with the application for the doctoral programme. The applicant must send all required documentation for application process, as described in the public notice, by e-mail to secretariado.ista-at-iscte.pt.
Application Deadline: The application deadline is September 4, 2017.