The Center for Cyber Safety and Education is currently accepting applications for the ISC² Women In Information Security Scholarship Program. To be eligible, students must be pursuing, or plan to pursue, a degree with a focus on cyber security or information assurance. They citizens of all countries are welcome to apply. The deadline is March 1, 2018.
The Center for Cyber Safety and Education awards scholarships up to US$40,000 in the Women’s Scholarship category.
Level and Area of Studies
Degree program with a focus on cybersecurity or information assurance.
Place of Study
Eligibility and Criteria
- Must be pursuing, or plan to pursue, a degree with a focus on cybersecurity or information assurance.”
- You may be a senior in high school, an undergraduate student, graduate or post graduate student to be eligible.”
- GPA must be at least 3.3 on a 4.0 scale (or an analogous rank based on a comparable scale).
- You may be a citizen of any country (US citizenship not required).
- May be attending on campus or online.
- May be attending full time or part time
- May be attending in the US or Internationally
- You do not currently need to be enrolled, however no awards will be disbursed until the recipient is enrolled in a college or university.
There is no nationality restriction.
How To Apply
Please go to the link below to see the detailed instruction.
March 1, 2018.