The International Surfing Association (ISA) is currently accepting applications for Individual Scholarship Program. The ISA will distribute a total of $20,000 USD to be divided amongst all recipients.
The International Surfing Association (ISA) is the world governing authority for surfing and wave riding disciplines, including bodyboarding, kneeboarding, long boarding, tandem, skimboarding and bodysurfing. The ISA is recognised by the International Olympic Committee.
All international applicants for whom English is not the native tongue must provide proof of competence in the English language.
Course Level: Scholarships are available for students enrolled in school.
Study Subject: Scholarships are awarded to study the subjects offered by the school.
- The ISA will distribute a total of $20,000 USD to be divided amongst all recipients
- Awards range from $100-$1,000 per recipient and are determined on a case-by-case basis
Number of Scholarships: Not Known
Scholarship can be taken in the USA
- 18 years or under as of December 31, 2017
- Demonstrating financial need
- Enrolled in school
- Outstanding role models to their community
- Recommended by their National Surfing Federation
Nationality: International students are eligible to apply.
College Admission Requirement
Entrance Requirement: Applicants must have previous degree.
Test Requirement: No
English Language Requirement: All international applicants for whom English is not the native tongue must provide proof of competence in the English language.
How to Apply: Applicants need to fill in the online application form.
Application Deadline: The application deadline is April 30, 2017.