The Investment Banking Scholarship
We operate a boutique-style investment bank with a national presence and footprint. Most of our investment bankers are former business operators and executives, each with decades of relevant experience in the field. Because of our success, we want to give back to those heavily interested in careers in investment banking, finance and securities law. Twice each year (one for each semester), we award a $1,000 scholarship to a winning essay writer.
Scholarships are due July 31st and December 31st each year.
1. Describe how the changing securities laws relative to crowdfunding and the JOBS Act are changing the face of traditional investment banking and capital formation.
2. Address how the retiring baby boomer generation will impact overall mergers and acquisitions and how investment banks and other financial institutions can better address these issues.
3. Discuss how social media can better be utilized in investment banking in conjunction with more traditional relationship-driven methods of deal origination.
HOW TO APPLY
1. Please fill out the online application to the right
2. Send copy of transcript to the address above
3. Send written copy of essay in both PDF and Microsoft Word format to email@example.com
OTHER TERMS AND CONDITIONS
2. Submitted articles require all attribution, works cited and other MLA-formatted references.
3. With the exception of first and last name of the article’s author, applicants’ personal information will not be shared with third parties
4. Applicants acknowledge that all article content will be free from plagiarism. Any detected plagiarism will be grounds for immediate disqualification for the scholarship.
5. A one-time semi-annual payment for the winning applicant will be made payable to the award recipient’s university and is to be used for qualified education expenses including tuition, course related expenses, books and supplies.