SEARCH FOR ANY SCHOLARSHIP HERE
Investment analysts are an integral part of a project team and are given high levels of responsibility and broad exposure to the many aspects of international project and corporate finance. IFC, a member of the World Bank Group, is the largest global development institution focused on the private sector in emerging markets.
Some key responsibilities include:
- Create financial models;
- Analyze historical and projected financial statements;
- Conduct industry and market research and assist in IFC’s business development efforts;
- Review company information and prepare reports on periodic financial statements, project progress reports, and other information submitted by clients;
- Prepare documentation for IFC internal processes;
- Establish and maintain quality client relationships to ensure responsive client service and to enhance new business opportunities;
- Participate in investments negotiations;
- Participate in the monitoring of investments in portfolio companies.
Expected salary may range between US $65,279-$96,000/year.
- Bachelor’s or equivalent degree with specialization in finance;
- Experience in a financial institution (2+ years) with a proven track record; Manufacturing, Agribusiness and Services as well as Financial Markets expertise is valued.
- Experience in projects related to manufacturing, agribusiness and services sectors will be a plus
- Strong analytical and problem solving skills and sound business judgment to identify issues and present creative and practical solutions;
- Facility to work successfully in multicultural teams and across boundaries;
- Demonstrated teamwork skills;
- Strong client service orientation with an openness to feedback and new ideas;
- Excellent presentation skills;
- Fluent in English and Spanish.
Eligible Regions: Not Specified
Application Deadline: April 17, 2017