SHARE TO HELP SOMEONE WIN A SCHOLARSHIP TODAY!
Last updated on February 14th, 2018 at 10:56 pm
Applications are ongoing for “ Invest Your Talent in Italy” Scholarships for the academic year 2018-2019 in favor of international students interested in attending higher education courses in Italy for courses of Master’s degree (Laurea magistrale or Master universitario) at Italian Higher Education Institutes. This is made possible by the Ministry of Foreign Affairs and International Cooperation -Directorate General for Cultural and Economic Promotion and Innovation, ITA – Italian Trade Agency, and Uni-Italia, with the support of Unioncamere (Italian Chambers of Commerce), and Confindustria (Confederation of Italian Industries) in recognition of the importance of the international students as a fundamental instrument for the internationalization of the Country, , The program includes the attendance of a mandatory internship at selected Italian companies partners of the initiative.
About Invest Your Talent In Italy
The program aims at fostering cooperation among Italian Universities and Italian companies in order to promote their internationalization by sustaining higher education courses tailored to the needs of the labor market. International students educated in Italy and properly trained in their specific fields of expertise, will have the opportunity to make a working experience at selected Italian companies, partners of Invest Your Talent in Italy. Furthermore, students will have the chance to attend Italian language courses and to participate to cultural activities offered by the university.
Once selected, students will have access to a variety of services and assistance such as scholarships, fee reductions and exemptions.
Invest your talent in italy is an annual program. The scholarship will cover a period of study of 9 (nine) months starting from October 1, 2018.
Scholarships are opened to International students who are permanently resident in their home country, and are citizens of the following countries: Azerbaijan, Brazil, Colombia, Egypt, Ethiopia, India, Indonesia, Iran, Ghana, Kazakhstan, Mexico, People’s Republic of China, Tunisia, Turkey, and Vietnam.
To be taken at (country):
- Applications may be submitted only by those who meet the following requirements by the deadline of this call.
- Students who hold the required academic qualifications (Bachelor’s Degree) to enroll in the chosen Master’s degree Program (Laurea Magistrale or Master Universitario).
- Students who have submitted their application for one of the postgraduate courses (laurea
Magistrale or Master) included in the Program can apply for a IYT scholarship.
- Students that are no more than 28 years old on the deadline of this call, except for the only
- Students should submit an English language certificate as proof of their proficiency in English.
- Candidates should hold at least a B2 level certificate within the Common European Framework of Reference for Languages (CEFR). Proof of proficiency in Italian is not mandatory but will be taken in consideration in the selection process.
Number of Awardees:
Value of Scholarship:
- Candidates who have been granted scholarships under the Invest Your Talent in Italy Program are
exempted from the payment of tuition fees except for the regional tax for “Diritto allo Studio”.
- Grantees will receive 888 euros monthly allowance every three months on their Italian bank account.
- The first installment of the scholarship can only be received after the University enrollment according to the necessary administrative procedures.
- The last installment of the scholarship can only be received after verification of conditions.
- Grantees are entitled to a health insurance policy to bear any expenses due to illnesses or accidents.
- The scholarship only covers courses attended in Italy.
Applications must be submitted before February 28, 2018 at midday (Italian time).
Candidates must complete and submit the on-line application form available at the following link: