Applicants are been invited for the INTREPiD Fellowship Programme For researchers in Life Sciences 2018,Only candidates whom have met with the eligibility criteria will be considered for this program.
INTREPiD is a new International Fellowship Programme for talented young researchers in Life Sciences supported by the Center for Genomic Regulation (CRG) and H2020 Marie Curie Actions– People 2016 COFUND Programme. The Programme aims at enabling outstanding junior scientists of all nationalities to develop a competitive research project in life sciences at CRG, thus promoting the transnational mobility and career perspectives of young scientists in Europe.
Type: Research fellowship
- Candidates can be of any nationality, but must undertake trans-national mobility, which means that candidates must not have resided or carried out their main activity (work, studies, etc.) in Spain for more than 12 months in the 3 years immediately prior to the call deadline. Furthermore, applicants working at CRG for more than 3 months before the deadline will not be considered.
- Candidates must have a PhD degree from a recognized university, plan to obtain a PhD degree by the time of employment, or have at least four (4) years of full-time equivalent research experience. Candidates who already hold a PhD degree at the time of application are eligible to apply only if they passed their PhD exam (or equivalent) in the four years prior to the call deadline. Exceptions up to 3 years for maternity/paternity leaves and other documented career breaks will be considered.
- Candidates must have at least one publication as first author (either in press or published) at the time of the deadline
- Candidates must provide two letters of reference
How to apply
- Applications for the INTREPiD programme are accepted exclusively online through our online application system.
- The application deadline is the 19th of November 2017, at 5:00pm (local time).
Application Deadline: 19th of November 2017, at 5:00pm (local time).
For More Information: