INTERPOL Internships Program 2021 is now offered to international students from all member countries. To facilitate placement, applicants must specify three areas of activity within the organization in order of preference.
Trainees are entitled to a monthly allowance of 550 euros. Applicants must have been registered at an accredited academic institution or have graduated within the last six months on the day of the application.
About the INTERPOL’s internship program
INTERPOL’s internship program welcomes candidates from one of our 190 member countries. The Interpol Graduate Scheme attracts young talents to the organization and teaches them:
- A better understanding of the goals and objectives of the organization and international police cooperation;
- An overview of the functioning of an international organization;
A framework to enhance their teaching experience through practical assignments, developing skills relevant to their career and future employment;
- Work in a multicultural, multidisciplinary and multi-ethnic environment and contribute to the development of mutual understanding, trust, and tolerance.
At the same time, INTERPOL is also taking advantage of the program by offering
- The contribution of qualified people whose experience allows them to convey a new point of view and up-to-date academic knowledge;
- Support for the realization of certain projects.
Level/Field of Study
Applicants must indicate three areas of activity within the organization, in order of preference. Interpol Graduate Scheme areas of activity are –
- General Services
- Human Resources
- Information Technology
- International Partnerships and Development
- Research and Innovation
- Strategic Planning and Policy
- Translation and Global Complex for Innovation and Cybercrime
Interpol Graduate Scheme is hosted by The International Police Cooperation (INTERPOL) and can be done in France (trainees are placed at the Interpol General Secretariat in Lyon, France or in one of the regional offices).
Eligible Nationality for Interpol Graduate Scheme 2021
The Interpol Graduate Scheme is open to international students (INTERPOL member countries).
Interpol Internship Worth
Trainees are entitled to a monthly allowance of 550 euros (amount corresponding to the internships in Lyon). The allowance is adjusted to the various service stations according to the United Nations cost of living index.
Number of Interpol Internship Awards
The number of Interpol Internship awards offered annually is Unknown. The duration of the internship can be between 2 and 11 months.
Eligibility for Interpol Graduate Scheme 2021
All applicants Applying for Interpol Graduate Scheme must:
- Be a citizen of a member country
- Have reached the age of majority in their country,
- Speak fluent English,
- Be registered in an approved educational institution within the last six months on the day of the application or have obtained a diploma.
How Do I Apply for Interpol Graduate Scheme 2021
The Interpol Internship application is done online.
- To apply, first read the INTERPOL’s Internship Policy
- Fill in the Application Form
- Applications should be returned to the Human Resources Sub-Directorate
A completed online application is required and must include a cover letter that includes:
- Your motivation to participate in the INTERPOL internship program;
- Your interest and your fortune for the specific internship for which you are applying,
- Your expectations for this internship.
Deadline for Interpol Graduate Scheme Application 2021
The deadline is the 31st of December every year.
INTERPOL Internships Program
How do I get an internship at Interpol?
To do an internship at INTERPOL, you must meet the following criteria:
Be enrolled in, or have graduated from, a post-secondary accredited academic institution within the past one year on the date of submission of their application;
Be a national of one of INTERPOL’s member countries;
Are Interpol internships paid?
Yes, Interns are entitled to receive a monthly allowance of 550 euros
Who funds Interpol?
Most of Interpol’s funding comes from the member countries themselves, with each nation contributing a portion based on its size, gross domestic product and other factors. The 2007 Interpol budget was 44.7 million Euros (roughly $61.4 million U.S.)
- 15 Scholarships for Cape Verde Students to Study in Australia
- 15 Scholarships for Cape Verde Students to Study in Finland
- 15 Scholarships for Pakistan Students to Study in China
- Romanian Ministry of Foreign Affairs International Scholarship
- Panasonic Scholarships For Graduate Studies in IITs, India
- 15 Scholarships for Burundi Students to Study in Finland
- World Council of Churches – WCC scholarships programme
- ITI Scholarships Program for International Students | Apply Now
- Euro-Mediterranean Award for Dialogue Between Cultures
- International Students Shahid Hussain Foundation Scholarships in Pakistan