If you have all it takes to work with emerging markets in Europe, Asia-Pacific, the Middle East, and North Africa, then the Internship in HSBC Bank for UAE Nationals is for you.
In these markets, They serve our clients through our global businesses: commercial banks, global banking and markets, global private banking, retail banking, and wealth management.
The HSBC Bank Internships 2020 is a rare opportunity that is worth giving a try. This article will give you details on how to apply.
About HSBC Bank Internships
HSBC is one of the largest banks in the world with a network of 67 countries and territories. Our global reach gives you many opportunities to promote your career.
They provide an inclusive, value-based culture of tailor-made learning and development programs and competitive advantage. We operate in the retail, commercial, investment, and private banking sectors as well as in various operational and functional teams.
All You Need To Know About Internship in HSBC bank
Field of Study
The HSBC Bank Internships 2020 is open to the following areas:
- Global Banking
- Global markets
- HSBC Securities Services
- Global Liquidity and Cash Management
The HSBC Bank Internships will take place in United Arab Emirates-Dubai.
The HSBC Bank Internships 2020 is open to Emirates.
By joining HSBC, you have the opportunity to work in a collegial, supportive and inclusive environment in which we seek to develop and promote people on the basis of merit.
They provide tailored training and support to help you identify and track the path of your choice and gain a range of competitive advantages in the marketplace.
Eligibility For HSBC Bank Internships
- Be on track for a minimum of 2.8 GPA or equivalent.
- Have consistently achieved objectives set for you and taken action to improve your own performance.
- Have self-awareness with the confidence to work independently and take responsibility for your own development.
- I have worked collaboratively with other colleagues, supporting them when possible.
- Only UAE nationals with the family books are eligible to apply.
How To Apply For The HSBC Bank Internships
First Step: login to this website.
Second Step: click on Apply online icon and submit your application form.
Deadline For The Application of HSBC Bank Internships
The deadline for the application of the Internship in HSBC bank is on April 7, 2020. After which further applications will not be considered.
The internship program starts in early June 2020.
For more Information and Application of the Internship in HSBC bank. Click on the link below:
- Al Qasimi Foundation’s Doctoral Research Grants
- Research Grant Scholarship For Doctorate Students
- Middle East Merit Undergraduate Scholarship
- Graduate Research Scholarships for UAE Nationals
- DUBAL Dubai Aluminum Scholarships
- Abraaj RCA Innovation Scholarship for UAE Students
- LSE Middle East Centre Emirates Masters Scholarship
- UAE Government IRENA Scholarships
- Buhooth Scholarships for Master and Doctorate Programme at Khalifa University in UAE