SEARCH FOR ANY SCHOLARSHIP HERE
“Imagine waking up and seeing sun rise through tallest Himalayas, feeling the vibes of Birthplace of Buddha, having hot cup of coffee watching mountains hearing the sound of river while talking to some of the coolest-amazing young people from different corners of the world, doing jungle safari, meditating, hiking, dancing, spending relaxing evening with campfire, music or star gazing.”
Imagine meeting yourself so deeply, opening up to new people like you never did before and having some highly intense and deep moments during our special workshops on Self Awareness, Self Exploration and Healing.”
Get ready for the Most Amazing Experience of your life.
You will be traveling to 5 cities of Nepal.
Either you are an introvert, extrovert or ambivert, this camp is designed in a way to meet needs of everyone.
Safety, Fun, Adventure, Connection, Happiness, Hospitality, Great Food and Great Experience
Nepal – heaven in earth – perfect place for you to explore yourself and have a rewarding lifetime experience with us.
- Self exploration sessions which includes Dance Movement Therapy to achieve greater self-awareness, a positive sense of well-being, release your stress and heal
- Meditation, Yoga, Jumba, Exercise
- Team Building Activities, Indoor and Outdoor Fun Team Building and Communication Games
- Cultural Exchange and Food Exchange Programs
- Chitwan Tour – Chitwan National Park(World Heritage Site) visit, Jungle Safari, Elephant Shower, Bird watching, Tour to Elephant Breeding Center, Crocodile Breeding Center and Jungle Safari.
- Pokhara Tour – Pokhara is a city of lake, mountain and Himalayas. Boating in Fewa Lake, Visit to Sun rise watching point, Sarangkot. Pokhara is the most popular tourist destination of Nepal. Hike to the Beautiful Monastery at the top of the Mountain – Peace Stupa.
- Nagarkot Tour – Nagarkot is famous for sunrise through Himalayas. You can see amazing Himalayan Range including Mount Everest from Nagarkot. We will have our earlier 3 days program in Nagarkot.
- Kathmandu Tour – Tour to the beautiful World Heritage sites of Nepal which includes Bhaktapur Durbar Square, Swoyambhunath – widely known as Monkey Temple and Pashupatinath.
- Village Tour at Rural community of Nepal, Stay near the mountains and river in Dhading
- Street Food Trek with local youths in Kathmandu. Eating most popular and tasty Nepalese cuisines which includes lots of varieties of MOMO (dumpling). If you have ever been to Nepal, then eating MOMO is an unwritten compulsory rule. Don’t worry if you don’t like MOMO, there are varieties of spicy, sweet authentic local street food which you gonna love. <3 – Story Telling, listening and understanding. They say the shortest distance between two people is a STORY. – Welcome Program and Farewell party – Camp Fire
- Youth Legend team is committed to make this camp experience best experience of your life.
- Be HAPPY Yes, We assure you to make you super happy.
- To help you spend your time in most happy and beautiful way.
- To develop greater understanding of yourself and the world.
- To help you achieve greater self-awareness,a positive sense of well-being and heal from past life stress, tension or trauma.
- To let you discover the beauty, culture and spirituality of the land of Himalayas, Nepal.
- To help you connect with the young people around the world and build a lasting friendship and great network.
- To increase cross cultural understanding.
- To help you be healthy physically and mentally. (You will be doing guided Meditation, Yoga, Jumba, hiking and trekking.)
- English Proficiency. All of our programs will be conducted in English language. Therefore, you should be able to understand, speak, read and write English.
- You should be 16 to 35 years from any corner of the world.
- You should fill up a complete application form to apply.
- You should have a passport.
- You should be able to pay the camp fee.
Eligible Regions: Open For All
Apply through given website.
Application Deadline: July 20, 2017