The University of Southern Queensland offers scholarships for the International Women’s Conference in Australia, 2021.
This scholarship is available for one female student to begin a bachelor’s degree in the first semester of 2021.
In Australia, the scholarship for international women conference will be granted to the women for full-time research or study. In 2021, the USQ Women’s Network will offer one International Women’s Conference Bursary for a female student commencing a bachelor’s degree.
The scholarship will have a maximum value of $ 1,500. Applications must be sent until November 2020, for the 2021 semester.
In the true spirit of the IWC, there will be inspiring guest speakers, dynamic workshops and panels, and lots of fun activities, too. This will be a memorable experience unlike any other, where you will make new friends and renew old friendships.
The table of content below will guide you on all you need to know about the International Women’s Conference Scholarship.
Level/Field of Study
International Women’s Conference scholarship is available to continue undergraduate studies in any field offered at the University of South Queensland Australia.
International Women’s Conference scholarship is taken and hosted in Australia. If you are an international student seeking scholarships to study in Australia, you can find such on the Study in Australia category.
You can also check out other Study Abroad scholarships available for you irrespective of where you are coming from.
International Women’s Conference scholarship is available to Australian citizens and international students. As an international student, you can browse through our list of scholarship by country to select any scholarship for a particular country you wishes to study in.
The scholarship will have a maximum value of $ 1,500.
The scholarship offers two reward options:
- A new laptop with the minimum software provided or
- one $ 1,500 wallet (USQ library).
Eligibility for International Women’s Conference in Australia 2020
To be eligible, the candidate must:
- Be an Australian citizen or have a permanent residence.
- to be a woman
- Start your studies in the first semester of 2020.
- To register at the Toowoomba, Springfield or Fraser Coast campus
- be enrolled in a minimum of 3 study units per semester 1 and semester 2
- Study on campus, externally or online.
Selection criteria: Candidates must:
- provide evidence of academic success, such as school report or post-secondary academic record, as the case may be.
- Have a high level of academic achievement.
- provide evidence of financial difficulties.
How to Apply
All eligible candidates wishing to apply for this International Women’s Conference in Australia 2020 are advised to follow the link provided below.
The deadline for applications is on Sunday 15 November 2020 at 11.59pm (AEST).
Follow the link to apply for the women’s conference in Australia 2020
- Microsoft Diversity Conference Scholarship
- 15 Scholarships For South African Students To Study In Australia
- 10 Public Health Scholarships in Australia for Students from Developing Countries
- 10 Medicine Scholarships in Australia for Students from Developing Countries
- University of Newcastle Ph.D. Scholarships for Ghanaians in Australia
- Top 15 Australian Scholarships For International Students
- International Scholarships to Study in Australia [UPDATED]
- 15 Best International Masters Scholarships in Australia
Does this article meet your immediate needs? if yes, leave us with a 5-star rating in the Review Box below. if no, leave an on the comment box to express your concern or ask the question and we will get back to you as soon as possible.