SEARCH FOR ANY SCHOLARSHIP HERE
The Golden Gate University is inviting applications for International Welcome Scholarships. These scholarships are available for pursuing bachelor’s or master’s degree programme.
All graduate level applicants whose first (native) language is not English must satisfy the English language requirement to qualify for admission.
Golden Gate University is a private, nonsectarian university in San Francisco, California. Founded in 1901, GGU specializes in educating professionals through its schools of law, business, taxation, and accounting.
The scholarship is hosted by the Golden Gate University in USA.
Scholarship is open to international students.
These opportunities has value that includes
|Cumulative GPA(bachelor’s or master’s degree)||Scholarship Amount(one-time)|
|3.30 or higher||USD $2,000|
|3.00 to 3.29||USD $1,000|
The number of offers was not specified.
The following criteria must be met in order for applicants to be eligible for the scholarship:
- You must be a first-time student at Golden Gate University.
- You must be a graduate degree-seeking student.
- You must be enrolled as a full-time student beginning in Fall 2018, Spring 2019, or Summer 2019 semester.
- Offer applies only to F-1 visa students. J-1 visa students do not qualify.
- Offer does not apply to returning, continuing, or Law School students
- All graduate level applicants whose first (native) language is not English must satisfy the English language requirement to qualify for admission.
How to Apply:
Students are automatically considered for this scholarship through the admission process.
You can begin the application and get more details by clicking the Scholarship Link
This scholarship is opened throughout the year.
We recommend other scholarship opportunities.
Does this article meet your immediate needs? if yes, click the SHARE button to share with your friends. if no, leave a response on the comment box to express your concern or ask question and we will get back to you as soon as possible.